Windows 10: How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...

Discus and support How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tastyPainkillers [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tastyPainkillers, Mar 16, 2020.

1. How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...

/u/tastyPainkillers, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 16, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 16, 2020
  4. How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files...

1. How do I remove these two start up processes fully from my computer. There are no files... - Similar Threads - remove start processes

2. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  3. How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fully remove Microsoft Parental controls from my PC?: Currently I have the worryingly common problem of Microsoft Family Features asking me to log in, constantly, as an annoying popup. I have tried numerous options to disable this already:I have attempted to log into my Microsoft account when prompted, and got the following...
  4. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  5. How do I remove Copilot from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove Copilot from my computer?: I did not consent to have this AI spyware installed to my computer. How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-copilot-from-my-computer/f6094ae2-d2b9-47f3-a181-fea96bdf9d84
  6. How do i fully remove windows 11 from my computer when i cant load into windows

How do i fully remove windows 11 from my computer when i cant load into windows: I have a new pc i built and its been bsod and keeps saying whea uncorrectable error during boot and wont let me boot to windows 11, its all downloaded, so now I'm trying to fully remove every file for windows, but I cant load into windowsHow can i remove them, through bios or...
  7. How do i fully remove windows 11 from my computer when i cant load into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fully remove windows 11 from my computer when i cant load into windows: I have a new pc i built and its been bsod and keeps saying whea uncorrectable error during boot and wont let me boot to windows 11, its all downloaded, so now I'm trying to fully remove every file for windows, but I cant load into windowsHow can i remove them, through bios or...
  8. How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I remove UserOOBEBroker or FULLY disable it from starting?: This program is described as an executable that can be disabled... which I have done. It still runs in the background. I DO NOT want it running in the background. I find it unnecessary and any help is appreciated....
  9. How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove Yahoo from my computer?: How do I remove Yahoo from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-yahoo-from-my-computer/a47a92a5-2734-4f8e-8776-74ca7adc52fa
  10. How Do I Remove Start-Up Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How Do I Remove Start-Up Password: I created a password that I must enter each time I start the computer. Since this is a Home Computer and only I use it, it's a waste of time. How can I remove the requirement for a password every time I turn on the computer ? I tried the "netplwiz" route and unchecked...