Windows 10: how do i reinstall failed driver updates?

Discus and support how do i reinstall failed driver updates? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the title says it all below is an screenshot from the windows update page in settings. i cant find any reinstall button beside them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reygomezz, Jul 7, 2023.

1. reygomezz Win User

how do i reinstall failed driver updates?

the title says it all below is an screenshot from the windows update page in settings. i cant find any reinstall button beside them

:)

reygomezz, Jul 7, 2023

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Jul 7, 2023
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 7, 2023
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 7, 2023
Thema:

1. how do i reinstall failed driver updates? - Similar Threads - reinstall failed driver

2. How do I remove Outdated Failed Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Outdated Failed Driver Update: How do I remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-outdated-failed-driver-update/01c422b4-7632-4850-a753-03841b5e974f
  3. How do I remove Outdated Failed Driver Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Outdated Failed Driver Update: How do I remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-outdated-failed-driver-update/01c422b4-7632-4850-a753-03841b5e974f
  4. how do i reinstall failed driver updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reinstall failed driver updates?: the title says it all below is an screenshot from the windows update page in settings. i cant find any reinstall button beside them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-failed-driver-updates/33e7ab29-06da-40ab-b7db-950e94099406
  5. How do i reinstall usb port drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i reinstall usb port drivers: i was trying to fix a problem with my controllers my PC thought they were speakers and so i thought uninstalling port drivers would help but idk how to reinstall them...
  6. How do i reinstall a failed install in windows update?

How do i reinstall a failed install in windows update?: I need to try and reinstall a failed printer diver install according to windows update. I need to try and install a HP driver which seems to 'fail' on one system but not on the other which installed just fine....
  7. how do i reinstall camera driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i reinstall camera driver: re install camera drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-camera-driver/3c9d1d64-7c34-4303-bcef-938a02cb7d7a
  8. how do i reinstall drivers

how do i reinstall drivers: I uninstalled drivers a long time ago because I didn't know what they were and now I have a new printer and to update drivers I don't have? HELP For a computer dummy! * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. how do i reinstall touch driver

how do i reinstall touch driver: how do I reconnect touch hardware drive to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-reinstall-touch-driver/1b0318c7-2ee2-4656-8b1e-f45c60fc2e4f
  10. How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?

How do I reinstall a previously uninstalled driver?: I was forced to uninstall the Lenovo power management driver from my laptop because it was giving me blue screens (I believe it used to happen when the display was meant to go to sleep). This means that I now have no power management and the fan goes full blast all the time....