Windows 10: How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

Discus and support How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchase a new computer that only had Windows 11 Home installed. I upgraded to WIndows 11 pro via a Microsoft Store purchase and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Greg McIntosh, Jan 22, 2023.

1. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

I recently purchase a new computer that only had Windows 11 Home installed. I upgraded to WIndows 11 pro via a Microsoft Store purchase and successfully downloaded and installed. Unfortunately the computer crashed due to a defect and would not power back on so I returned the computer to the place where I purchased it. How do I recover my purchased WIndows 11 pro product key to use on a new computer?

:)

Greg McIntosh, Jan 22, 2023
  2. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Jan 22, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    Recover Win 10 product key

Incorrect. The OEM Windows 10 Pro key is embedded in the bios. There was no need to buy anything....

Recover Win 10 product key post #15.

4. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

Windows pro product key re-usability

This is an informative question regarding the policies of windows. I have an existing Microsoft Windows Pro software installed on one of my devices, I wanted to know if there is a way using which I can use that product key on my another device which has
    Windows home installed in it, to upgrade it to Pro. If the policy requires the earlier existing system(with windows pro) to be abandoned or removed in order to allow the product key of pro to be used in a new system, that too works for me.

Please help me by suggesting me steps to take.

Thank you

ANSHAGRAWAL1, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

1. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key? - Similar Threads - recover pro product

2. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?: I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might...
  3. How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Windows 11 product key?: I recently have reset my Lenovo laptop as it was getting very slow, after the reset when the windows was reinstalled I somehow lost the Windows product key that came with the laptop itself I did not purchase any key from my side. After this incident I taught something might...
  4. how to recover product key?

how to recover product key?: how to resolve this if product key lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-product-key/ae9b4f21-12df-48c2-9745-36111705b925
  5. How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?

How do I recover my WIndows 11 pro product key?: I recently purchase a new computer that only had Windows 11 Home installed. I upgraded to WIndows 11 pro via a Microsoft Store purchase and successfully downloaded and installed. Unfortunately the computer crashed due to a defect and would not power back on so I returned the...
  6. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my product key for a windows license?: I recently purchased a license for windows 10 and it says I need to activate windows. I already did this. I went through my order history and cannot find the product code anywhere. The email I received is simply the receipt of the purchase. How can I recover the product key...
  7. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

How do I recover my product key for a windows license?: I recently purchased a license for windows 10 and it says I need to activate windows. I already did this. I went through my order history and cannot find the product code anywhere. The email I received is simply the receipt of the purchase. How can I recover the product key...
  8. How do I recover my product key for a windows license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i lost my windows product key, how do i recover it?: the title pretty much sums it up. i lost my product key and i need to get it recovered. any idea as for how?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-product-key-how-do-i-recover-it/5d9ef480-3847-4077-ac56-f29734682419
  10. How to recover win 10 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to recover win 10 pro product key?: So i just made fresh install of windows 10 pro, went to my microsoft account to get the activation key and its not there. It says that i have purchased the product: win 10 pro, when i try to open the link: URL not found or written wrong. I have second account with win 10...