Windows 10: How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

Discus and support How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,I was recently locked out of my microsoft Surface device. I had forgotten my password and couldn't remember my PIN so I was able to access the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lyndsey D., Sep 24, 2024 at 7:57 PM.

1. How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

Hello,I was recently locked out of my microsoft Surface device. I had forgotten my password and couldn't remember my PIN so I was able to access the device through facial recognition. I went to my settings and thought I had changed my PIN and password. The next time I went to log into my device, it told me that I needed a PIN to access my account. When I click on the "set up PIN" I do not get brought to any new page. When I attempt to enter the password it is incorrect and it no longer has the facial recognition. When I attempt a reset that keeps my files, it asks for the password. I attempted

:)

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Sep 24, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  3. Surface Pro 4 not accepting microsoft account password

Device is not accepting reset Microsoft Account password. Confirmed device is listed on account. On Surface : Date & time are correct. Internet is connected.

Can access Microsoft account from another device (website) but Surface displays message "This password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account."

What else needs to be done for Surface to recognize the new password / clear out old passwords?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC.

ScottBishop1, Sep 24, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  4. JimmyAG Win User

How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

Microsoft Account - Device Admin Password Recovery

I am trying to recover an admin password for a device that is included on my Microsoft account. I have two devices listed and I wanted to know if I can recover the password for one of these devices. Also how is this done. Thanks

Thema:

How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

1. How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password? - Similar Threads - recover Microsoft Surface

2. How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?: Hello,I was recently locked out of my microsoft Surface device. I had forgotten my password and couldn't remember my PIN so I was able to access the device through facial recognition. I went to my settings and thought I had changed my PIN and password. The next time I went to...
  3. How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Microsoft Surface device password?: Hello,I was recently locked out of my microsoft Surface device. I had forgotten my password and couldn't remember my PIN so I was able to access the device through facial recognition. I went to my settings and thought I had changed my PIN and password. The next time I went to...
  4. How to Recover device password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover device password: How to recover a device password for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-device-password/9bef9115-54f1-4e8c-b086-1acebf28b09f
  5. How to Recover device password

How to Recover device password: How to recover a device password for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-device-password/9bef9115-54f1-4e8c-b086-1acebf28b09f
  6. How to Recover device password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I recover my password if I forgot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my password if I forgot it?: I blocked my Windows 11 account on my note book. I forgot my password for Windows 11. The local account is Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-password-if-i-forgot-it/ba3bf4f0-c729-4648-98ce-624bc6bf5d59
  8. How do I recover my password if I forgot it?

How do I recover my password if I forgot it?: I blocked my Windows 11 account on my note book. I forgot my password for Windows 11. The local account is Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-password-if-i-forgot-it/ba3bf4f0-c729-4648-98ce-624bc6bf5d59
  9. How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I recover admin password and how do eliminate my Windows password?: Split from this thread. all I want is to recover admin. p.w. wanted to put new antiverius program. cant do it it because it keeps asking for admin. p.w. plus I am the only one that uses computer. I do not want to have a sign in p.w. or code. I just want to click and I am...
  10. how do i recover a windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i recover a windows password: I have office 365 but it keeps asking in Outlook for a windows password, don't ever remember setting one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-a-windows-password/77596790-9416-4b29-952c-3554c45261a3"