Windows 10: How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

Discus and support How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey recently my microsoft account was hijacked and they change email adress and other details of account and now i cannot recover it because it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luka Moćni, Oct 9, 2024 at 4:02 PM.

1. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

Hey recently my microsoft account was hijacked and they change email adress and other details of account and now i cannot recover it because it says it "doesnt exist" can you help me somehow get that account back because it was connected to my minecraft account,can i give you other email adress for you to change it on mojang account or help me get that account back?

:)

Luka Moćni, Oct 9, 2024 at 4:02 PM
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere. :(

3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

Account recovery

Hello, i had a Microsoft account with e-mail **Email removed for account security reason** now i tried to sign in but it didn´t work - account doesn´t exist. When i tried to recover account appears message: Account doesn´t exist, but when i try to create
    an account on this e-mail adress it appears that mail adress is blocked. In Czech republic support team can´t help me so i ask you for help. I want to resolve problem cause my phone Nokia Lumia 925 cant sign in to shop and everything else connected with Microsoft
    account. Thank you. Petr Hromjak

PetrHromjak, Oct 9, 2024 at 4:03 PM
Thema:

How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

1. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere. - Similar Threads - recover Microsoft account

2. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.: Hey recently my microsoft account was hijacked and they change email adress and other details of account and now i cannot recover it because it says it "doesnt exist" can you help me somehow get that account back because it was connected to my minecraft account,can i give you...
  3. Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft says my account doesn't exist: Hello, I've been having this problem since yesterday afternoon when I wanted to play some Minecraft with my friends. I used a single account for around six or seven years without any issues. First, when I launched Minecraft launcher, it told me that i should try to relogin on...
  4. Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft says my account doesn't exist: Hello, I've been having this problem since yesterday afternoon when I wanted to play some Minecraft with my friends. I used a single account for around six or seven years without any issues. First, when I launched Minecraft launcher, it told me that i should try to relogin on...
  5. Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

6. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  7. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft account I've been using for over 1.5+ years. Yesterday my pc was affected by Trojan Virus but later i removed it. It was connected to my Windows 11 Pro and when i check any other email was there probably cuz of Trojan virus. Now when I...
  8. How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.

How do I recover my Microsoft account saying account doesn't exist everywhere.: Hey! I have a problem with my Microsoft account I've been using for over 1.5+ years. Yesterday my pc was affected by Trojan Virus but later i removed it. It was connected to my Windows 11 Pro and when i check any other email was there probably cuz of Trojan virus. Now when I...
  9. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  10. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...