Windows 10: How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

Discus and support How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop conked out on me, and I connected the hard drive to my desktop computer to get my important files off of it before I trash it. One of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael York1, Jul 8, 2023.

1. How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

My laptop conked out on me, and I connected the hard drive to my desktop computer to get my important files off of it before I trash it. One of the things I am having trouble finding are all of my open Microsoft Edge tabs. How do I access this data considering the circumstances? Thank you for your time, Mike Y.

:)

Michael York1, Jul 8, 2023
  2. db2366 Win User

How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive

I have a 2008 apple hard drive from an old macbook. I am trying to recover the files with my new laptop (windows 10), however the hard drive seems to be password protected. I can open the hard drive but I cannot access the folders within the ''Users''
    folder. Any suggestions?

db2366, Jul 8, 2023
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Jul 8, 2023
  4. How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

Old Hard drive to new hard drive

Just take ownership of the folders on the old drive from the external drive enclosure then copy them over. Learn more:

How to Recover Data from a Hard Drive that Won't Boot - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/recover-data-n...

Andre Da Costa, Jul 8, 2023
Thema:

How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

1. How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive? - Similar Threads - recover edge tabs

2. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  3. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  4. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?: My laptop conked out on me, and I connected the hard drive to my desktop computer to get my important files off of it before I trash it. One of the things I am having trouble finding are all of my open Microsoft Edge tabs. How do I access this data considering the...
  6. How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?

How do I recover edge tabs from old hard drive?: My laptop conked out on me, and I connected the hard drive to my desktop computer to get my important files off of it before I trash it. One of the things I am having trouble finding are all of my open Microsoft Edge tabs. How do I access this data considering the...
  7. How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?: So about a year ago, I thought it was a good idea to delete my 1TB Internal HDD because i already had a 1TB SSD Drive, the reason i did this was because i wanted my computer to be more silent and I thought the hard drive was the problem. I also later went on to plug the HDD...
  8. Trying to recover an old hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to recover an old hard drive: Stuck in a bit of a bind. I have an old hard-drive on windows 7, but trying to get it back up and running. My laptop gives me a boot error, so I'm trying to install windows 10, but keep the current partitions for retaining files. When installing from USB, it gets stuck on...
  9. How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive

How to recover data from an old laptop hard drive: I have a 2008 apple hard drive from an old macbook. I am trying to recover the files with my new laptop windows 10, however the hard drive seems to be password protected. I can open the hard drive but I cannot access the folders within the ''Users'' folder. Any suggestions?...
  10. Recovering Images from Old External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering Images from Old External Hard Drive: Just this evening I found the external hard drive used with our last PC. I have not connected it to our current PC in fear of making some dreadful mistake. My goal is to retrieve all jpg image files from that old drive. Note, I use File History to save files from our current...