Windows 10: How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

Discus and support How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just perform a repair install on my Lenovo laptop because of sleep issues. And when I created a new user the Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew B Huang, May 20, 2023.

1. How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

Hi I just perform a repair install on my Lenovo laptop because of sleep issues. And when I created a new user the Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar Lenovo vantage is no longer in there, but the app and the wallpaper are still in my laptop. The Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar Lenovo Vantage are still there in my old user. How do I make these these things to be pre-installed in all users?

:)

Andrew B Huang, May 20, 2023

2. Make Photo Moto default photo app?

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists. I suggest you to search for it in Search and pin it to Start Menu.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to search and type Photo Moto app. Right-click on it to pin it to Start menu.
    • Go to Search. Type Settings. Click on it open.
    • Click on System. Click on Default apps. Then follow the instructions from the link below to set Photo Moto as default app for Photos.
    Choose the apps Windows uses by default:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 20, 2023
  3. Windows Theme always reverts to default

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that setting different theme on Windows 10 goes to default after system wakes up. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow below steps to save the theme.

1. Right click on Desktop and select
    Personalize or press Windows key + I, navigate to
    Personalization >

Theme.

2. Under Theme, click on Save Theme
    option to save the theme you want to apply to the system and then set the theme, check if issue is resolved.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to create a new user account
    and check whether the theme settings don't change to default. Follow the steps in the below article to set up a new user account:

Create a user account

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 20, 2023
  4. Tesston Win User

How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

Windows Theme always reverts to default

Hello guys I am encountering the same problem. What you have suggested is working but every time I restart or turn on my computer, it reverted the theme to "unsaved theme."

Tesston, May 20, 2023
Thema:

How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

1. How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer... - Similar Threads - default theme default

2. How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...: Hi I just perform a repair install on my Lenovo laptop because of sleep issues. And when I created a new user the Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar Lenovo vantage is no longer in there, but there is still the app. The Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar...
  3. How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the default theme and default pinned apps for all users from the manufacturer...: Hi I just perform a repair install on my Lenovo laptop because of sleep issues. And when I created a new user the Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar Lenovo vantage is no longer in there, but there is still the app. The Lenovo wallpaper, theme, and pinned taskbar...
  4. How to make FileZilla as default app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make FileZilla as default app?: Hiya, hope everyone doing well. I have FileZilla and Cyberduck installed in my Win 10 laptop. When I go to settings - default apps - choose default apps by protocolagainst URL: sftp protocol I see Cyberduck listed, on clicking it shows choose an app with options Cyberduck and...
  5. How do I make the default desktop to the user instead of onedrive

How do I make the default desktop to the user instead of onedrive: Hello, whenever I go to any properties of the applications or folders in my desktop, it always was located at "C:/Users/me/OneDrive/desktop", although, I want it to be located at "C:/Users/me/desktop", I right clicked the onedrive icon in the task bar, and unlinked it from my...
  6. How do I make a mandatory profile (desktop, user setting, etc) as default for all users...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a mandatory profile (desktop, user setting, etc) as default for all users...: Hello! My question is in the title I have to create a new image for Win10 laptops which will be installed on 48 tablet PC I'm kind of new at this job so I'd rather ask first I'm planning on using clonezilla, but I'm not really sure it will make the desktop the same for all...
  7. How do I make my PIN the default login method

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I make my PIN the default login method: I don't have the option to remove the password. I just want my laptop to ask for the pin when it wakes up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-pin-the-default-login-method/4833ea3a-a4f3-4548-a339-9da8ddf89a4e"
  8. How do I update default programs for all users?

How do I update default programs for all users?: When I do it for the primary user, it doesn't affect the other user. I can't make any changes from the other user account....
  9. How do I set All Default Apps?

How do I set All Default Apps?: I am trying to Set All defaults for my apps. But doing that is impossible. Going to settings -> Apps -> Default Apps -> Set Defaults By Apps takes me to this page. [ATTACH] I click on an app and I get this button. [ATTACH] Clicking on that button takes me to this...
  10. Default apps for all users

in Windows 10 Support
    Default apps for all users: We are in the process of building an image to deploy to over 500 machines. How do I set the default apps (IE 11, Adobe Reader DC, Photo Viewer and Media player) for all users on a Domain? I tried the profile copy and it failed. Also, is there a way to get rid of some of the...