Windows 10: How do I make a complaint

Discus and support How do I make a complaint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Absolutely zero support for a suspected serious account and data breach and completely no route to resolve. I want to make a complaint as it’s totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sebastian Donoghue, Oct 7, 2024 at 12:27 PM.

1. How do I make a complaint

Absolutely zero support for a suspected serious account and data breach and completely no route to resolve. I want to make a complaint as it’s totally unacceptable how little support is available.

:)

Sebastian Donoghue, Oct 7, 2024 at 12:27 PM

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Oct 7, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Oct 7, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  4. jadinolf Win User

How do I make a complaint

Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

Yep and they are all the same.

How do I make a complaint 291654d1596863075t-macrium-reflect-general-chatter-kudos-complaints-suggestions-reflect.jpg

Thema:

How do I make a complaint

1. How do I make a complaint - Similar Threads - complaint

2. How do I make a complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a complaint: Absolutely zero support for a suspected serious account and data breach and completely no route to resolve. I want to make a complaint as it’s totally unacceptable how little support is available....
  3. Complaint about the logging in to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about the logging in to my pc: Good morning sir/ms.I have the same complaint. I restarted my laptop but it says I need to set up a new pin during to the change in security settings. I do the same thing over and over, which is entering my Microsoft account and password but it still doesn't work. What should...
  4. Complaint about the logging in to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint about the logging in to my pc: Good morning sir/ms.I have the same complaint. I restarted my laptop but it says I need to set up a new pin during to the change in security settings. I do the same thing over and over, which is entering my Microsoft account and password but it still doesn't work. What should...
  5. Complaint Regarding Windows 11 Setup and Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint Regarding Windows 11 Setup and Login Issue: *Dear Microsoft Support Team,**Today, I initiated the setup process for a new installation of Windows 11, but I encountered several issues during the installation. First, I received various errors during the setup, which prevented the process from completing smoothly.When I...
  6. Complaint Regarding Windows 11 Setup and Login Issue

Complaint Regarding Windows 11 Setup and Login Issue: *Dear Microsoft Support Team,**Today, I initiated the setup process for a new installation of Windows 11, but I encountered several issues during the installation. First, I received various errors during the setup, which prevented the process from completing smoothly.When I...
  7. Hi there Microsoft I am making a complaint I don't like Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there Microsoft I am making a complaint I don't like Windows: Hi there I want to make a complaint that windows 11 does not work why do you want to eliminate all computers of Windows 10 these people like Windows 10 I don't like Windows 11 because it does not work properly I am angry and I don't like the the new windows 11 because it...
  8. Hi there Microsoft I am making a complaint I don't like Windows

Hi there Microsoft I am making a complaint I don't like Windows: Hi there I want to make a complaint that windows 11 does not work why do you want to eliminate all computers of Windows 10 these people like Windows 10 I don't like Windows 11 because it does not work properly I am angry and I don't like the the new windows 11 because it...
  9. This a complaint. Microsoft allows me to go to my main Microsoft account page, WITHOUT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This a complaint. Microsoft allows me to go to my main Microsoft account page, WITHOUT...: To go directly to, my Microsoft Account page, which is filed under https://account.microsoft.com, all I have to do is,copy https://account.microsoft.com into the browser address bar.orlook up 'login to microsoft account' and then click on the first answer Google provides.and...
  10. This a complaint. Microsoft allows me to go to my main Microsoft account page, WITHOUT...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This a complaint. Microsoft allows me to go to my main Microsoft account page, WITHOUT...: To go directly to, my Microsoft Account page, which is filed under https://account.microsoft.com, all I have to do is,copy https://account.microsoft.com into the browser address bar.orlook up 'login to microsoft account' and then click on the first answer Google provides.and...