Windows 10: How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?

Discus and support How do I locate my previous posts in order to review? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried to locate my previous posts and haven't found a tab or anything else to select in orderto do so... Anyone have a suggestion?Also, I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BE_H, May 29, 2024.

1. BE_H Win User

How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?

I've tried to locate my previous posts and haven't found a tab or anything else to select in orderto do so... Anyone have a suggestion?Also, I have no idea what topic this type of Q should be listed under...so I chose accessibility..thanks

:)

2. applications do not remember previous save locations

Hi Clifferton,

Based on the details that you have provided, there is a way for you to determine whether the save location issue is program-related or due to the Windows 10 upgrade. To help you isolate it, we suggest testing other programs or apps and see if the previous
    save location shows when saving files. If the issue only happens with a specific program, then we encourage you contact the manufacturer for better guidance about their product.

If the the issue also happens to other programs or apps, we would appreciate if you can provide us additional details to help us provide the appropriate solution: Kindly answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Aside from upgrading, have you also made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, May 29, 2024
  3. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 29, 2024
  4. How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2024
Thema:

How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?

1. How do I locate my previous posts in order to review? - Similar Threads - locate previous posts

2. How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I locate my previous posts in order to review?: I've tried to locate my previous posts and haven't found a tab or anything else to select in orderto do so... Anyone have a suggestion?Also, I have no idea what topic this type of Q should be listed under...so I chose accessibility..thanks...
  3. How do I find my previous posts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my previous posts?: How do I find my previous posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-posts/274d76ce-7c6b-4547-8bf4-124e6f26e676
  4. How do I find my previous posts?

How do I find my previous posts?: How do I find my previous posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-posts/274d76ce-7c6b-4547-8bf4-124e6f26e676
  5. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  6. How to find my previous posts

How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  7. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?: How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-microsoft-community/36bd9b05-9c7c-4d3e-a031-472c512faf06
  9. How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?: I'd like to comment on the problem of EDGE browser popping up when not commended, and when having set Chrome as your default browser. I just laboriously went thru all the file types list and found the PDF file type had been set to use EGDE as it's default. Changed it and...
  10. How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i remove my review in Microsoft Store?: Just an hour ago or so, i posted a review on the Scratch Desktop app on the Microsoft Store. When i posted the review, i found out that there was my real name in it. And i don't like that at all. I need to delete that review as soon as possible! The problem is, i can't find...