Windows 10: How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

Discus and support How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Windows 10 onto my Lenovo computer because I couldn’t get out of S mode on my Windows 11 without paying to do so. But on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leon Albright, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

I recently downloaded Windows 10 onto my Lenovo computer because I couldn’t get out of S mode on my Windows 11 without paying to do so. But on Windows 10, I guess it wiped the driver when I wiped everything off the computer to install it, so now I can’t connect to the internet. There isn’t an ethernet port on my computer to connect that way, and I can’t install a driver via a USB from another computer because it isn’t a “microsoft verified” app, which wouldn’t be a problem if I could turn off S mode. But I can’t turn off S mode because I have no internet, and I have no internet because I can’t

:)

Leon Albright, Jun 23, 2024

2. Turn airplane mode off

Hi Nina,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below steps to turn off the Airplane mode on your
    Windows 10 device and check if it helps.

Steps:-

• Open Start Menu and choose
      Settings.
    • Open Network & Internet.
    • Go to Airplane Mode.
    • The right pane of the Airplane Mode exhibits the slider to turn
      On or Off the
      Airplane Mode
    • Use the slider to turn it Off.

You may also try updating the Network driver from
    Device Manager to check if that helps. Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 23, 2024
  4. How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

Windows 10 --- Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off / Wi-Fi will not turn on

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would like to inform you that if the Airplane mode is turned on the computer it will suspends any signal transmissions from your computer to comply with airline regulations. Hence the feature like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth will not
    work when this mode is enabled on the computer.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run network troubleshooter to check for any Internet connectivity issues.

• Open Control Panel.

• Click ‘Troubleshooting’
        in the search result.

• Click on ‘Network and Internet’.

• Click on ‘Network Adapter’
        to start the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

• Open the Control Panel, click on the
      Network and Sharing Center link and click on the Connect to a network.
    • Airplane mode, move the slider right or left to turn it on or off.
    • When finished, you could close the Control Panel and press the
      Windows key to return to the Start screen.

Note: You will not see an Airplane mode option if you are connected to a wired, Ethernet-based network.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to download and install latest network driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

1. How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode... - Similar Threads - install driver internet

2. how do i turn off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off s mode: How do I turn off s mode as I am trying to add a work account on team viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-s-mode/4f8eb8d4-5c65-4285-ba46-53973265c94c
  3. how do i turn off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn off s mode: How do I turn off s mode as I am trying to add a work account on team viewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-s-mode/4f8eb8d4-5c65-4285-ba46-53973265c94c
  4. How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...: I recently downloaded Windows 10 onto my Lenovo computer because I couldn’t get out of S mode on my Windows 11 without paying to do so. But on Windows 10, I guess it wiped the driver when I wiped everything off the computer to install it, so now I can’t connect to the...
  5. How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install a driver with no internet and S mode on and/or how do I turn off S mode...: I recently downloaded Windows 10 onto my Lenovo computer because I couldn’t get out of S mode on my Windows 11 without paying to do so. But on Windows 10, I guess it wiped the driver when I wiped everything off the computer to install it, so now I can’t connect to the...
  6. How do i turn off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn off s mode: I want to download something but s mode is on my windows laptop looks different than the one n the pics and i dont have any app features and stuff like that when i open settings i see apps and displays at top plz respond to this im trying to use this computer for school...
  7. How do i turn off s mode

How do i turn off s mode: I want to download something but s mode is on my windows laptop looks different than the one n the pics and i dont have any app features and stuff like that when i open settings i see apps and displays at top plz respond to this im trying to use this computer for school...
  8. How do I turn off S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off S mode?: I'm having some difficulty with simple programs that I purchased, getting them to load. Computer keeps offering me the option to purchase the program. Again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-s-mode/cbe60a91-4c96-41d8-b5a0-abae58d950a1
  9. How do I turn off S mode?

How do I turn off S mode?: I'm having some difficulty with simple programs that I purchased, getting them to load. Computer keeps offering me the option to purchase the program. Again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-s-mode/cbe60a91-4c96-41d8-b5a0-abae58d950a1
  10. how do turn off S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do turn off S mode: I purchased Windows pro and it will not turn off S mode and allow me to download an app that I need. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-turn-off-s-mode/5cb228e2-8932-4995-b61d-e014835f41af