Windows 10: How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

Discus and support How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Very often I run into a problem with Microsoft security. After going around for a while it says I need to contact the administrator for my company.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saberman_007_, Sep 22, 2024 at 7:22 PM.

1. How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

Very often I run into a problem with Microsoft security. After going around for a while it says I need to contact the administrator for my company. Unfortunately, I run a one-man consulting company. I am both user and administrator. I have a few email addresses used for different purposes.Every now and then I get a message to enter the code from the Authenticator app. Except there isn't any code in the authenticator app. My preference would be to turn off the use of the authenticator app completely. How do I do that? If I can't do that, how do I manage the MS security process.

:)

Saberman_007_, Sep 22, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

3. How to manage MS Authenticator app on iphone for password access.

Hi, My name is Siva, Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

You can turn App Lock on or off on the Authenticator Settings page. By default, App Lock is turned on when you set up a PIN or biometric on your device.

I have attached a link below with information to solve the issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil....

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

SIVA SANGARAN CS, Sep 22, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  4. Brink Win User

How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

New Microsoft Authenticator app version for Android and iOS - Nov. 12

Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN will provide a second layer of security in this two step verification process. After youve signed in with two factor authentication (TFA), youll have access to all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more.

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.2010.7266 for Android

Source: Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Authenticator version 6.5.4 for iOS

Download: Microsoft Authenticator | App Store

Thema:

How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

1. How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App? - Similar Threads - Tools Necessary Manage

2. How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?: Very often I run into a problem with Microsoft security. After going around for a while it says I need to contact the administrator for my company. Unfortunately, I run a one-man consulting company. I am both user and administrator. I have a few email addresses used for...
  3. How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Get The Tools Necessary To Manage The MS Authenticator App?: Very often I run into a problem with Microsoft security. After going around for a while it says I need to contact the administrator for my company. Unfortunately, I run a one-man consulting company. I am both user and administrator. I have a few email addresses used for...
  4. How to manage MS Authenticator app on iphone for password access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to manage MS Authenticator app on iphone for password access.: Hi community,How can I change the MS authenticator settings to either stop it from prompting or showing an old password when go to log into my banking app on iphone?ContextWhen I go to log into a banking app on my iphone I keep getting a authenticator prompt for the password....
  5. How to manage MS Authenticator app on iphone for password access.

How to manage MS Authenticator app on iphone for password access.: Hi community,How can I change the MS authenticator settings to either stop it from prompting or showing an old password when go to log into my banking app on iphone?ContextWhen I go to log into a banking app on my iphone I keep getting a authenticator prompt for the password....
  6. How to Sing off all old MS authenticator apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Sing off all old MS authenticator apps: Due to the Security breach in Twitter there is the possibility that someone got access on my MS account. I changed passwords multiple times but an already authenticated device can't be found in your own deivces. So how do i know if there is a other device using my MS...
  7. How to Sing off all old MS authenticator apps

How to Sing off all old MS authenticator apps: Due to the Security breach in Twitter there is the possibility that someone got access on my MS account. I changed passwords multiple times but an already authenticated device can't be found in your own deivces. So how do i know if there is a other device using my MS...
  8. How do I get an authentication code?

How do I get an authentication code?: I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not aware I had required one. I don't even know how I got it in the first place.Please help. I can't get into Facebook to even ask...
  9. How do I get an authentication code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get an authentication code?: I've been locked out of my Facebook account. Now they're requiring an authentication code from a generator.How do I get one of those codes? I was not aware I had required one. I don't even know how I got it in the first place.Please help. I can't get into Facebook to even ask...
  10. MS Authenticator App and email clients

MS Authenticator App and email clients: If I use the MS Authenticator app say for my MS Account would the code be required to be entered when I access my email through Outlook365 or other client? While I can see the benefits of using the app it would be cumbersome to have to enter a code everytime I wanted to...