Windows 10: how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

Discus and support how do i get rid of the project menu popping up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello , i am on a windows 10 lenovo thinkpad and the project menu keeps popping up i downloaded the reg file and merged it and then restarted still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahxd Yato Orihara, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:52 PM.

1. how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

hello , i am on a windows 10 lenovo thinkpad and the project menu keeps popping up i downloaded the reg file and merged it and then restarted still nothing changed.

:)

Ahxd Yato Orihara, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:52 PM

2. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

3. Jacee Win User
  4. Naki Win User

how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

1. how do i get rid of the project menu popping up? - Similar Threads - rid project menu

2. how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?: hello , i am on a windows 10 lenovo thinkpad and the project menu keeps popping up i downloaded the reg file and merged it and then restarted still nothing changed....
  3. how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get rid of the project menu popping up?: hello , i am on a windows 10 lenovo thinkpad and the project menu keeps popping up i downloaded the reg file and merged it and then restarted still nothing changed....
  4. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  5. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  6. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  7. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  8. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  9. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171