Windows 10: HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN?

Discus and support HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting these false pop ups saying my PC has all these viruses however my protection is on i even have McAFee on as well please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Seven D, Sep 25, 2024 at 12:52 PM.

1. Seven D Win User

HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN?

I keep getting these false pop ups saying my PC has all these viruses however my protection is on i even have McAFee on as well please help

:)

2. Pc viruses

My uncle brought me an old pc that has tons of malware and viruses ( he never used an anti virus).

What i was going to do was wipe the HDD clean then reinstall the os but i guess he has a lot of pictures and files he needs.

So how would i go about deleting all the bad stuff ?

I was going to do a few passes in safe mode with
    malwarebytes
    superantispyware

i will also try to get him to buy a copy of kaspersky once it gets cleaned out.

i need some suggestions if what i will be doing is right

3. Five viruses detected notice is a virus

Running windows 10 pop says 5 viruses detected. Can't get rid of it. I have run deep scan 5 times and nothing detected. I have tried to upload a screen shot but have not succeeded.

4. f14tomcat Win User

What Are All the Programs I Need to Detect Viruses?

First paragraph in Bree's post: What Are All the Programs I Need to Detect Viruses? - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

1. HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN? - Similar Threads - RID FALSE VIRUSES

2. HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I GET RID OF FALSE VIRUSES DETECTION IF MY PC IS FULLY CLEAN?: I keep getting these false pop ups saying my PC has all these viruses however my protection is on i even have McAFee on as well please help...
  3. How do i get rid of a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of a virus: This may sound dumb, but my sister has gotten about 4 viruses on her pc that send notifications rapidly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-virus/2246fa12-07b8-46c0-b397-8d39c6d7f44a
  4. How do i get rid of a virus

How do i get rid of a virus: This may sound dumb, but my sister has gotten about 4 viruses on her pc that send notifications rapidly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-virus/2246fa12-07b8-46c0-b397-8d39c6d7f44a
  5. How do i get rid of popup false virus alerts in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of popup false virus alerts in Windows 11?: My system is clean of viruses and malware[ I have done many scans] but the false alerts continue on the right side of whatever windows is open. I tied to kill the browser process but the alert stays even on my desktop. Is there a way to stop notifications in Windows?...
  6. How do i get rid of popup false virus alerts in Windows 11?

How do i get rid of popup false virus alerts in Windows 11?: My system is clean of viruses and malware[ I have done many scans] but the false alerts continue on the right side of whatever windows is open. I tied to kill the browser process but the alert stays even on my desktop. Is there a way to stop notifications in Windows?...
  7. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  8. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  9. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  10. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....