Windows 10: How do i get out of the advanced options screen

Discus and support How do i get out of the advanced options screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Viktor Roenhorst, Jun 12, 2023.

1. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the pc nothing worked then i went looking inside my pc unplugged everything found a cable inside of the motherboard not correctly plugge din i plugged it back in cleaned the build up grease inside of it and started it again now my pc is stuck on the advanced options screen i tried evrything when i go and press go forward on the screen with the arrow to the right it restarts and goes back to the screen if i try to reset it says there is a problem rese

:)

Viktor Roenhorst, Jun 12, 2023

2. Advanced Start up options and bcdedit missing in windows 10 with deepin(Linux) dual boot

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if you are able see the Advance startup options:

To start Windows in safe mode or get to other startup settings:

1. Select the Start button, then choose
      Settings
    2. Select Update & security > Recovery.
    3. Under Advanced startup select Restart now.
    4. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options >
      Startup Settings > Restart.
    5. After the PC restarts, select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
      by pressing the corresponding number.

You can also do it from the sign-in screen.

1. On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select
      Power > Restart (in the lower-right corner of the screen).
    2. After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    3. After your PC restarts, select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
      from the list of options by pressing the corresponding number on your keyboard.

If you are still unable to see the options in advance startup settings, I suggest you to enable advance startup options using the follow command.

To do that,

1. Type CMD in the Windows search bar.
    2. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator option.
    3. Copy paste the following command reagentc /enable.
    4. Restart the PC into WinRE mode and check if you able to see the options.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 12, 2023
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Jun 12, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do i get out of the advanced options screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2023
Thema:

How do i get out of the advanced options screen

1. How do i get out of the advanced options screen - Similar Threads - advanced options screen

2. I can’t get into the advanced boot options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into the advanced boot options: Every time I tried to access the Advanced Boot options, it keeps sending me to the Recovery screen. I have tried every method to getting into the Advanced Boot options and it does not work at all. Even when I’m on the recovery screen, nothing works. Please help me get into...
  3. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get out of the advanced options screen: So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the pc nothing worked then i went looking inside my pc unplugged everything found a cable inside of the motherboard not correctly...
  4. How do i get out of the advanced options screen

How do i get out of the advanced options screen: So yesterday i tried Resetting my desktop pc but i was stuck on a black screen after i waited the whole evening nothing happened tried restarting the pc nothing worked then i went looking inside my pc unplugged everything found a cable inside of the motherboard not correctly...
  5. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...: OS - Windows 10 Pro 22H2So I know the cause of my problem "Windows stuck at Diagnosing your PC" that is the AMD Radeon driver which I installed on the last good boot. First of all the AMD software wasn't installing at all by saying "This app can't run on your pc". I installed...
  6. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...: OS - Windows 10 Pro 22H2So I know the cause of my problem "Windows stuck at Diagnosing your PC" that is the AMD Radeon driver which I installed on the last good boot. First of all the AMD software wasn't installing at all by saying "This app can't run on your pc". I installed...
  7. How to get out of *Diagnosing your PC* loop/ How to get into *Advanced Options* if force...

8. How do you go to advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you go to advanced options: Alright, problem is my laptop screen just dies when i boot it up, like random pixels and lines, happened to me yesterday and after pressing power button so many times it showed me windows didnt load correctly and i got to advanced options where i shut my laptop down and it...
  9. How do you go to advanced options

How do you go to advanced options: Alright, problem is my laptop screen just dies when i boot it up, like random pixels and lines, happened to me yesterday and after pressing power button so many times it showed me windows didnt load correctly and i got to advanced options where i shut my laptop down and it...
  10. Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Advanced Boot Options - How do I get out: How do I get out of the windows 10 advanced startup menu. There is no option to get out. HELP me this is my only PC and is only 2 years old. [IMG]...