Windows 10: How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

Discus and support How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have 7 fraudulent charges on my account that occurred during the night and I need that money back. I have reported this to my bank. Your security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lisa Kimbro, Jul 12, 2024.

1. How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

I have 7 fraudulent charges on my account that occurred during the night and I need that money back. I have reported this to my bank. Your security sucks! I get an email after 11 pm saying someone signed in to my account. What am I supposed to do when I am sleeping and you have no agent I can actually talk to!!!!!

:)

Lisa Kimbro, Jul 12, 2024

2. Toshiba Laptop Not Holding Battery Charge

attached is a pic of the internal of the laptop there does NOT appear to be a CMOS battery what should my next steps be? - fully charge existing battery and see if i remove it and install back teh next day whether its still fully charged? - charge the battery for 18 hours to charge the internal CMOS battery? - suggestions please as Im not sure

bartjunited, Jul 12, 2024
  3. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

Jesus Vilaseca, Jul 12, 2024
  4. How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

1. How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges - Similar Threads - money fraudulent charges

2. How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges: I have 7 fraudulent charges on my account that occurred during the night and I need that money back. I have reported this to my bank. Your security sucks! I get an email after 11 pm saying someone signed in to my account. What am I supposed to do when I am sleeping and you...
  3. How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my money back from fraudulent charges: I have 7 fraudulent charges on my account that occurred during the night and I need that money back. I have reported this to my bank. Your security sucks! I get an email after 11 pm saying someone signed in to my account. What am I supposed to do when I am sleeping and you...
  4. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. I have a fraudulent charge from MS on my visa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge from MS on my visa: i found two $50 charges on my visa from MS for a EMMY I did not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-fraudulent-charge-from-ms-on-my-visa/a328e9f3-aa95-4dd8-bd51-aadc8c794f2b
  7. I have a fraudulent charge from MS on my visa

I have a fraudulent charge from MS on my visa: i found two $50 charges on my visa from MS for a EMMY I did not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-fraudulent-charge-from-ms-on-my-visa/a328e9f3-aa95-4dd8-bd51-aadc8c794f2b
  8. How do I speak to a live person regarding fraudulent charges?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speak to a live person regarding fraudulent charges?: HOW DO I SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-regarding/cfbdc5b6-c249-4031-9278-bc77255efbf3
  9. How do I speak to a live person regarding fraudulent charges?

How do I speak to a live person regarding fraudulent charges?: HOW DO I SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-regarding/cfbdc5b6-c249-4031-9278-bc77255efbf3
  10. Get money back from my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get money back from my account: Hi, I have created a child account. In this case I had to transfer 50 cent to the account to validate. I have transferred the money from my child account to my own account. So I now have 50 cent in my account. I also have PayPal as a payment option. When I now purchase...