Windows 10: how do i get my cursor back

Discus and support how do i get my cursor back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my cursor keeps disappearing, usually, I can restart my laptop and it will come back on but now even after restarting and shutting down my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aspyn_x, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Aspyn_x Win User

how do i get my cursor back

my cursor keeps disappearing, usually, I can restart my laptop and it will come back on but now even after restarting and shutting down my computer it's still not working. it's inconvenient when it comes to schoolwork. I have a Lenovo Ideapad and Windows 11.

:)

Aspyn_x, Jun 9, 2024
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jun 9, 2024
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Jun 9, 2024
  4. how do i get my cursor back

Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

how do i get my cursor back

1. how do i get my cursor back - Similar Threads - cursor

2. Please does anyone know how to convert an animated cursor from a 2004 DVD to enable it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please does anyone know how to convert an animated cursor from a 2004 DVD to enable it to...: It will not install successfully on my Windows 19 Pro 64 bit laptop, which was recently upgraded from Windows 8. It makes a whirring sound but nothing happens on screen, so I assume it is no longer compatible because of its age. I would really like to find a way to transfer...
  3. Please does anyone know how to convert an animated cursor from a 2004 DVD to enable it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please does anyone know how to convert an animated cursor from a 2004 DVD to enable it to...: It will not install successfully on my Windows 19 Pro 64 bit laptop, which was recently upgraded from Windows 8. It makes a whirring sound but nothing happens on screen, so I assume it is no longer compatible because of its age. I would really like to find a way to transfer...
  4. Please does anyone know how to convert an animated cursor from a 2004 DVD to enable it to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 black screen no cursor, everything unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black screen no cursor, everything unresponsive: Hey, I’m hoping someone can answer and help me with my problem. My laptop was doing just fine without any issues but than, suddenly the screen went black, the fan stopped working and even num lock or caps lock doesn’t work the light don’t light up or anything.. I tried to...
  6. Windows 11 black screen no cursor, everything unresponsive

Windows 11 black screen no cursor, everything unresponsive: Hey, I’m hoping someone can answer and help me with my problem. My laptop was doing just fine without any issues but than, suddenly the screen went black, the fan stopped working and even num lock or caps lock doesn’t work the light don’t light up or anything.. I tried to...
  7. I mistakenly change my cursor to mouse

I mistakenly change my cursor to mouse: Hhjuuuuiiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-change-my-cursor-to-mouse/46b4eec8-55e3-4760-9216-48f92d302c7d
  8. I mistakenly change my cursor to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I mistakenly change my cursor to mouse: Hhjuuuuiiii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-mistakenly-change-my-cursor-to-mouse/46b4eec8-55e3-4760-9216-48f92d302c7d
  9. I mistakenly change my cursor to mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor - Problem & Workaround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 black screen after login, only a movable cursor - Problem & Workaround: Hello,Windows 11 -Latest all is latest actually - corporate environmentLogin -> Black screen & mouse pointer only.Solution:Remove all network drives, use a non-persistent CMD script to map them after desktop has loaded. NET USE commandThis is terrible. At least Windows 10...