Windows 10: How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

Discus and support How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Two issues aside, and which I plan to fix myself well, with tech support, I like my computer working exactly the way it is right now. I don't want my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doug burgeson, Jun 12, 2023.

1. How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

Two issues aside, and which I plan to fix myself well, with tech support, I like my computer working exactly the way it is right now. I don't want my computer to make changes to itself, especially if I don't know about it. How do I achieve this goal?I want this to apply to windows and all apps on my computer.

:)

doug burgeson, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2023
  3. Can't change value for Diagnostic and usage data

We would like to know more about this concern, kindly answer the following:

• May we know the build of the computer?
    • Any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Aside from the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Desiree Yau, Jun 12, 2023
  4. cadaveca Win User

How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself? :p

cadaveca, Jun 12, 2023
Thema:

How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

1. How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself? - Similar Threads - computer changes itself

2. How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?: Every time I reboot one of my computers, microsoft comes in and changes my default programs to programs I DO NOT WANT.How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-from-making-changes-on-my/4d590129-1221-42eb-827f-07761ed6aa0a
  3. How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Microsoft from making changes on my computers?: Every time I reboot one of my computers, microsoft comes in and changes my default programs to programs I DO NOT WANT.How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-from-making-changes-on-my/4d590129-1221-42eb-827f-07761ed6aa0a
  4. How do I get into my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get into my computer?: I was given an all in one HP. I can not get in because there is no keyboard or mouse attached. How do I sign in or add the keyboard and mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-computer/49c43d54-2234-4acf-acf7-f065ebcdfe1b
  5. My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not recognize itself as a 64 bit, why is that and how do I change it?: My computer has a both x64-based processor and a 64 bit OS. I'm trying to download the EA system. and have turned off S mode. I thought I did everything right, but it's saying it cannot download a 64 bit application on a 32 bit system. No part of my computer is 32 bit, so I...
  6. How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?: Two issues aside, and which I plan to fix myself well, with tech support, I like my computer working exactly the way it is right now. I don't want my computer to make changes to itself, especially if I don't know about it. How do I achieve this goal?I want this to apply to...
  7. How do I make my computer faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  8. How do I make my computer faster?

How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  9. How do I make my computer faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I get my computer to turn itself off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my computer to turn itself off?: I use the sleep button rather than the off button because it makes it easier to come back the next day. But this means my computer will sometimes turn itself on in the middle of the night and it won't turn itself off. I don't want updates to be downloaded while I am on the...