Windows 10: How do I format time to milliseconds?

Discus and support How do I format time to milliseconds? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Which formatting do I use to convert times to minutes, seconds and milliseconds? I have mm:ss: but what do I use for milliseconds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marietha de Jager, Jan 27, 2024.

1. How do I format time to milliseconds?

Which formatting do I use to convert times to minutes, seconds and milliseconds? I have mm:ss: but what do I use for milliseconds?

:)

Marietha de Jager, Jan 27, 2024
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jan 27, 2024
  3. Windows Format Configuration (time)

Hi Joc,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps you to change the time format.

• Press Windows key + X key, clicking Control Panel, clicking
      Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking
      Region.
    • Click the Formats tab, and then, in the
      Format list, select the Match Windows display language (recommended)
      under Format.
    • Check if the h: mm: tt is available under Short time and
      Long time format.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 27, 2024
  4. Fernandz Win User

How do I format time to milliseconds?

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

How do I format time to milliseconds?

1. How do I format time to milliseconds? - Similar Threads - format milliseconds

2. **Why does my hard drive get stuck at 25% when formatting?**

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    **Why does my hard drive get stuck at 25% when formatting?**: When I try formatting my laptop using the following commands Format fs NTFSFormat D:Or format fs fat32 It gets stuck at 25% for so long.I tried it 6 times and it's still the same thing. Stuck at 25%But when I run the same filling commands with the QUICK behind it...
  3. **Why does my hard drive get stuck at 25% when formatting?**

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Why does my hard drive get stuck at 25% when formatting?**: When I try formatting my laptop using the following commands Format fs NTFSFormat D:Or format fs fat32 It gets stuck at 25% for so long.I tried it 6 times and it's still the same thing. Stuck at 25%But when I run the same filling commands with the QUICK behind it...
  4. **Why does my hard drive get stuck at 25% when formatting?**

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pendrive won't format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pendrive won't format: pendrive won't format* Changed to a question & moved from Office/subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pendrive-wont-format/d0850c82-243f-4c40-afa2-876ef6fb890f
  6. Pendrive won't format

Pendrive won't format: pendrive won't format* Changed to a question & moved from Office/subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pendrive-wont-format/d0850c82-243f-4c40-afa2-876ef6fb890f
  7. cant format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant format: i put windows install media on my USB drive for something and after i got it i lost a lot of storage on there so i tried to get it back i deleted everything and now i cant get back my USB i cant format it keeps saying windows was unable to format Ive tried using cmd it didn't...
  8. cant format

cant format: i put windows install media on my USB drive for something and after i got it i lost a lot of storage on there so i tried to get it back i deleted everything and now i cant get back my USB i cant format it keeps saying windows was unable to format Ive tried using cmd it didn't...
  9. Website formatting is lost what will fix this?

Website formatting is lost what will fix this?: I regularly go to the AARP website to play games. All was fine at 2 this afternoon. Tonight, all the formatting for the site is gone.This has also happened to a Proven Winners website for info on hydrangeas; and for a forum I used to frequent, Pet Talk. This does not appear...
  10. How do I format time to milliseconds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I format time to milliseconds?: Which formatting do I use to convert times to minutes, seconds and milliseconds? I have mm:ss: but what do I use for milliseconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-time-to-milliseconds/11a3e867-1bb7-479e-91ac-90af509c795c