Windows 10: How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

Discus and support How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Saulgoodman1216, Aug 21, 2022.

1. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2

:)

Saulgoodman1216, Aug 21, 2022

2. KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears in Windows updater for a moment

Hi

In Windows Update KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears and it wants to downloading but stops immediately at 0% and disappears.
    Under View update history the update appears as Successfully installed on 9/9/2021.

I can manually check for updates and the update appears again for 2 seconds.

I run the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter. Didn't found any issues. Wanted to uninstall the update but it isn't listed under Uninstall Updates in View Update History.

Not sure if relevant; As Optional quality update available is cumulative preview for 21H2 (KB5007253). Usually I don't install optional updates.

Any suggestions?

Traveler99, Aug 21, 2022
  3. JMD-00 Win User
    block reasons for 21H2

Yes I understand I can force an update. I've built installation media for x64 and can do so for x32 as well. But given I continue to receive 21H1 updates regularly on both the machines that haven't gotten 21H2, I know the update process is not stuck in some strange state.

Is there not a list of of open issues for 21H2 that I can look at? Is there a process I can run before I try to force something that really shouldn't be run?

JMD-00, Aug 21, 2022
  4. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

1. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall? - Similar Threads - force updat 21h2

2. how do i force a app to uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i force a app to uninstall: how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-force-a-app-to-uninstall/625843a7-2bb4-4a03-956f-499df6a47685
  3. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  4. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  5. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  6. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?: Recently my windows 10 forcefully installed update 21h2 even though my windows was incompatible. Every time I turn on my computer the same feature update is being installed and finishes installing, when I log in the feature update is installing at 0%. I am unable to delete...
  7. How do I uninstall feature update 21h2?

8. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...
  9. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???: For some reason my computer decided to download the 21H2 Update which I DID NOT WANT ! , it is now wanting to restart to finish installing , how to I stop it from completing the update and how do I prevent it from installing EVER ??? , it was only sitting there and allowing...
  10. Forced Update 21H2 , How do I stop it ???