Windows 10: how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

Discus and support how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to fix when wifi option suddenly stopped after updates.??i checked it in network adaptors and there it is showing " This device is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bicky Kumar gupta, Jul 9, 2024.

1. how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

how to fix when wifi option suddenly stopped after updates.??i checked it in network adaptors and there it is showing " This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 " .plz help me to fix

:)

Bicky Kumar gupta, Jul 9, 2024
  2. phil n2 Win User

Code 43 wifi not showing

Wifi not showing at all as an option. On device adapter I have code 43 with a yellow warning ️. I have already tried to update , disable and then enable, disable then manually update, uninstall and then reinstall. None of which work.

Wifi options don't show at all.

Closest I had to it reworking was to disable manual update and it then comes up wifi not turned on, I press to turn on nothing happens but the yellow warning comes back and we are back to square 1.

Seems to have been since an update but it also doesn't seem to have an option to let me go back.

Followed multiple videos etc and none have worked so far.

Using Windows 11 on an Acer Aspire 1 laptop,

phil n2, Jul 9, 2024
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

how do i fix wifi not showing ...???  code 43 showing 185057d1523951591t-windows-10-nvidia-1030-code-43-a-code43.png

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

how do i fix wifi not showing ...???  code 43 showing 185058d1523951926t-windows-10-nvidia-1030-code-43-a-ft.png

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Jul 9, 2024
  4. StefanM Win User

how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

1. how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing - Similar Threads - fix wifi showing

2. how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix wifi not showing ...??? code 43 showing: how to fix when wifi option suddenly stopped after updates.??i checked it in network adaptors and there it is showing " This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 " .plz help me to fix...
  3. Code 43 wifi not showing

Code 43 wifi not showing: Wifi not showing at all as an option. On device adapter I have code 43 with a yellow warning . I have already tried to update , disable and then enable, disable then manually update, uninstall and then reinstall. None of which work. Wifi options don't show at all. Closest I...
  4. Code 43 wifi not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 wifi not showing: Wifi not showing at all as an option. On device adapter I have code 43 with a yellow warning . I have already tried to update , disable and then enable, disable then manually update, uninstall and then reinstall. None of which work. Wifi options don't show at all. Closest I...
  5. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  6. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  7. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?: So im trying to fix my friend's PC. The problem with it is that it wont connect to the internet and the wifi networks arent showing up. I tried hard reseting needed to hard reset anyways, I tried updating the network adapter, I tried uninstalling & reinstalling it and that...
  8. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?: So im trying to fix my friend's PC. The problem with it is that it wont connect to the internet and the wifi networks arent showing up. I tried hard reseting needed to hard reset anyways, I tried updating the network adapter, I tried uninstalling & reinstalling it and that...
  9. Wifi networks arent showing up, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Card card showing up as Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Card card showing up as Code 43: So everything was working fine up until yesterday, then my computer would just crash when I played a game. after the first time I still had both screens being detected, but the second time I lost my secondary monitor. I then went to get the latest drivers but the same...