Windows 10: how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

Discus and support how do i fix "vemap is undefined" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When starting MS Pro Photo Tools, I get the error message - "vemap is undefined". How do i fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike Radvak, Jul 13, 2023.

1. how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

When starting MS Pro Photo Tools, I get the error message - "vemap is undefined". How do i fix?

:)

Mike Radvak, Jul 13, 2023

2. Pro Photo Tools 2, "VEMap" is unidentified

I have encountered the same problem on Windows 10 (version 1703, build 15063.540)

Microsoft Pro Photo tools has been installed on this machine and has been working fine for several years now including Windows 8. It just stopped working very recently giving the 'VEMAP' is undefined script error.

I installed the program on my other computer running insider version of Win 10 16278.1000 and get the same exception.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

OldDogNewTrick, Jul 13, 2023
  3. Pro Photo Tools 2, "VEMap" is unidentified

When starting Pro Photo Tools 2, I get the error message "VEMap" is unidentified.

I have tried looking up "VEMap" and it has to do with displaying a map. But It never says anything about Pro Photo Tools 2.

I would like to load "VEMap" to my computer, or let my computer know where it is. Or, if anyone has had this problem, what did they do to fix the problem.

I love Pro Photo Tools, and have been using it on several computers over the years. This is a really great program for documenting photos.

Jim.

Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HazelwoodJim, Jul 13, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

1. how do i fix "vemap is undefined" - Similar Threads - fix vemap undefined

2. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  3. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  4. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix "vemap is undefined": When starting MS Pro Photo Tools, I get the error message - "vemap is undefined". How do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-vemap-is-undefined/fa463ff1-3bd1-4f58-8032-2d84da733835
  6. Undefined index:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undefined index:: My goodness, here again. with I thought would be simple. Object is to add 1 to the "receiptno" in the "numbers" table and print the receiptno. please tell me in lay terms what is wrong. ---------------------------------- code: <?php $server = "localhost"; $user = "root";...
  7. How do I fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix: How do I fix no internet connection on start but after a restart everything is just fine? submitted by /u/Dzhanel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8n3t/how_do_i_fix/
  8. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this?: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this/1b03497e-5d31-415b-bb3a-4cae4267cb64
  9. undefined script error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undefined script error: After the Windows 10 Insider update my watchfire ignite program started to open a script error, specifically: The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Is there any fix, I am unable to get rid of rendering app...
  10. Undefined problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undefined problem: Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undefined-problem/8d424da2-60f1-4a96-b206-7ec8efdbcf3b