Windows 10: How Do I fix this

Discus and support How Do I fix this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since I Was on windows 10 My windows security won't open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marwan Abo Elkol, Jun 3, 2024.

1. How Do I fix this

Since I Was on windows 10 My windows security won't open

:)

Marwan Abo Elkol, Jun 3, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 3, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 3, 2024
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How Do I fix this

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

How Do I fix this

1. How Do I fix this - Similar Threads - fix

2. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO: A few days ago Windows 11 stopped being active and it won't allow me to activate it again. During this year, some parts of my computer have been changed, the hard drive and the battery. I attach screenshots of what appears to me. I used ShowKeyPlus to view Windows product...
  3. Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 now not active and won't let me activate. How to fix? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO: A few days ago Windows 11 stopped being active and it won't allow me to activate it again. During this year, some parts of my computer have been changed, the hard drive and the battery. I attach screenshots of what appears to me. I used ShowKeyPlus to view Windows product...
  4. Can someone please help me fix this issue

Can someone please help me fix this issue: Hello I keep getting this error when I boot up my pc not quite sure what is causing it to do this, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-fix-this-issue/d4e39724-c713-4db7-9b94-5739e30bd9aa
  5. Can someone please help me fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help me fix this issue: Hello I keep getting this error when I boot up my pc not quite sure what is causing it to do this, Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-help-me-fix-this-issue/d4e39724-c713-4db7-9b94-5739e30bd9aa
  6. Need help fixing BSOD kernel_security_check BEDaisy.sys

Need help fixing BSOD kernel_security_check BEDaisy.sys: The first time I boot up my computer every day, I get a BSOD after a few minutes. My computer then reboots and continues with no problems.Heres the link to a google drive folder with my DxDiag output and the windbg output of the minidump...
  7. Need help fixing BSOD kernel_security_check BEDaisy.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing BSOD kernel_security_check BEDaisy.sys: The first time I boot up my computer every day, I get a BSOD after a few minutes. My computer then reboots and continues with no problems.Heres the link to a google drive folder with my DxDiag output and the windbg output of the minidump...
  8. Need help fixing BSOD kernel_security_check BEDaisy.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Alt+tab doesn't work. Instead it acts like control+tab. How to fix this?

Alt+tab doesn't work. Instead it acts like control+tab. How to fix this?: Alt+tab is supposed to swap between apps, and Control+tab is supposed to swap between tabs in the current app being used Edge/Chrome/etc. But with windows 10, Alt+tab acts like Control+tab instead. So we have 2 functions that do the same thing, and the Alt+tab function is...
  10. Alt+tab doesn't work. Instead it acts like control+tab. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+tab doesn't work. Instead it acts like control+tab. How to fix this?: Alt+tab is supposed to swap between apps, and Control+tab is supposed to swap between tabs in the current app being used Edge/Chrome/etc. But with windows 10, Alt+tab acts like Control+tab instead. So we have 2 functions that do the same thing, and the Alt+tab function is...