Windows 10: How do i fix this problem.

Discus and support How do i fix this problem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alewis1, Jul 25, 2024.

1. alewis1 Win User

How do i fix this problem.

Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable Installing MS Visual C++ : The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click ok to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi' in the box below. I have tried finding it in the installation folder, but it doesn't seem to be there. I've downloaded the troubleshooting file, and the program was also not listed there.

:)

alewis1, Jul 25, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 25, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

1. How do i fix this problem. - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. How to fix my cursor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my cursor problem: Hello, my mouse cursor has seem to disappear and i cant use my mouse. There si nothing wrong with my mouse, but when i checked device manager and everything nth is workin!!...
  3. How to fix my cursor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix my cursor problem: Hello, my mouse cursor has seem to disappear and i cant use my mouse. There si nothing wrong with my mouse, but when i checked device manager and everything nth is workin!!...
  4. How to fix my cursor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does Microsoft Offer Any Customer Support? And if so will you actually fix my problem for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Offer Any Customer Support? And if so will you actually fix my problem for...: I was unable to change my password due to forgetting it a few days ago and since then the "forgot password" options is just not working i have tried both my phone number and email numerous times and each time i get an error saying they cant send a code at the time and every...
  6. Does Microsoft Offer Any Customer Support? And if so will you actually fix my problem for...

Does Microsoft Offer Any Customer Support? And if so will you actually fix my problem for...: I was unable to change my password due to forgetting it a few days ago and since then the "forgot password" options is just not working i have tried both my phone number and email numerous times and each time i get an error saying they cant send a code at the time and every...
  7. Using shift p resulting on a bullet instead of a capital P. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using shift p resulting on a bullet instead of a capital P. How do I fix this problem?: While typing a document I press shift and the letter p to capitalize and it results in a bullet symbol rather than a capital P. How to fix this problem?...
  8. Using shift p resulting on a bullet instead of a capital P. How do I fix this problem?

Using shift p resulting on a bullet instead of a capital P. How do I fix this problem?: While typing a document I press shift and the letter p to capitalize and it results in a bullet symbol rather than a capital P. How to fix this problem?...
  9. I am trying to fix the REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data problem on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to fix the REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data problem on my...: REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-fix-the-reagentcexe-unable-to/b72ace0f-c312-4375-a18e-a6829f00f858
  10. I am trying to fix the REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data problem on my...

I am trying to fix the REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data problem on my...: REAGENTC.EXE: Unable to update Boot Configuration Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-fix-the-reagentcexe-unable-to/b72ace0f-c312-4375-a18e-a6829f00f858