Windows 10: How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...

Discus and support How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i had this tablet for about a couple years and i want it to work again for use. I used a UBC charger to charge it. The red light indicates if its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arieyanna Mitchell, Oct 26, 2024 at 11:22 AM.

1. How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...

So i had this tablet for about a couple years and i want it to work again for use. I used a UBC charger to charge it. The red light indicates if its charging or fully charged. Well i don't see it and its supposed to be on the top left side in the corner. It seems like its not charging and i want to fix it

:)

Arieyanna Mitchell, Oct 26, 2024 at 11:22 AM
Thema:

How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...

1. How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke... - Similar Threads - fix old tablet

2. How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...: So i had this tablet for about a couple years and i want it to work again for use. I used a UBC charger to charge it. The red light indicates if its charging or fully charged. Well i don't see it and its supposed to be on the top left side in the corner. It seems like its not...
  3. How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet i tried everything to turn it on and i broke...: So i had this tablet for about a couple years and i want it to work again for use. I used a UBC charger to charge it. The red light indicates if its charging or fully charged. Well i don't see it and its supposed to be on the top left side in the corner. It seems like its not...
  4. how do i power cycle my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i power cycle my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet ?: I currently can not turn on my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet . ive had it plugged in for hours, the blue charging light is on. i have tried press and holding the power button for a minute tried again for a few seconds and just a regularly press and let go; and well...
  5. how do i power cycle my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i power cycle my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet ?: I currently can not turn on my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet . ive had it plugged in for hours, the blue charging light is on. i have tried press and holding the power button for a minute tried again for a few seconds and just a regularly press and let go; and well...
  6. how do i power cycle my RCA 12.2" Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Direct Virtual Adapter is not operation for 1 and 2, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct Virtual Adapter is not operation for 1 and 2, how do I fix this?: I have been unable to connect to the internet, it says secure but no internet when I connect to the Wifi. I recently swapped the Wifi card and that worked for 2 days but now the same issue has cropped up. it says that the virtual adapter is not operational, does this play a...
  8. How do I turn off adaptive brightness? I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off adaptive brightness? I've tried everything: I have a Dell G5 15 5500, with a dedicated NVIDIA graphics card. Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042. When my laptop isn't plugged in, every time the image on my display changes, the brightness very noticeably fluctuates, but I can't turn this off. I've tried: Attempt 1:...
  9. How do I fix this error? It pops up everything I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this error? It pops up everything I turn on my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/levonzaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6yfky/how_do_i_fix_this_error_it_pops_up_everything_i/
  10. I accidentally turned my display into tablet. How do I turn it back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally turned my display into tablet. How do I turn it back?: I accidentally turnedmy display into tablet I beleive and cant turn it back * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Dispaly...