Windows 10: How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

Discus and support How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for months and while my computer works for most of the things I need to it's time I find out how to fix this if possible. I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Feb 6, 2022.

1. How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

This has been going on for months and while my computer works for most of the things I need to it's time I find out how to fix this if possible. I use Windows Home 10 64-bit and every single Windows Update has failed for months. If there is anything I forgot to say please tell me.

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Feb 6, 2022
  3. insider feedback hub

Not sure, plenty of issues, but maybe three days ago.

I think it was last week

Just a message relating to a missing app

No not since Build 17025.rs_prerelease.171020-1626

Couldn't think of any relevant

Bootlebarth74, Feb 6, 2022
  4. How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

1. How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates... - Similar Threads - fix Insider Feedback

2. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  3. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  4. How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...: This has been going on for months and while my computer works for most of the things I need to it's time I find out how to fix this if possible. I use Windows Home 10 64-bit and every single Windows Update has failed for months. If there is anything I forgot to say please...
  5. How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix the Windows Insider Feedback Hub after it stopped working because updates...: This has been going on for months and while my computer works for most of the things I need to it's time I find out how to fix this if possible. I use Windows Home 10 64-bit and every single Windows Update has failed for months. If there is anything I forgot to say please...
  6. How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?: How do I sign out of Feedback Hub so that I can sign in under a different account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-out-of-feedback-hub/154ccc37-4451-4602-b42b-7c372977a389
  7. My Feedback hub is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Feedback hub is not working: My feedback hub is not working in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feedback-hub-is-not-working/fba44088-21a5-4919-9f63-b2212437561d
  8. feedback hub not working

feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  9. Feedback Hub don't work

Feedback Hub don't work: Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today). I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is working fine. A week ago it was the same (with and without Insider Program), and Several times i did Reset with PCretarting...
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...