Windows 10: How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

Discus and support How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'd like to add that my headphones were working perfectly fine until maybe a day ago, and I noticed that when using the hands free option that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by malakairose, Sep 7, 2024.

1. How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

I'd like to add that my headphones were working perfectly fine until maybe a day ago, and I noticed that when using the hands free option that my headphones dont lag and stutter but just has very low quality, while stereo has quality but lags and stutters.

:)

malakairose, Sep 7, 2024
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Bazsl Win User
    Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Mala_S Win User

How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

1. How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones? - Similar Threads - fix poor bluetooth

2. How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?: I'd like to add that my headphones were working perfectly fine until maybe a day ago, and I noticed that when using the hands free option that my headphones dont lag and stutter but just has very low quality, while stereo has quality but lags and stutters....
  3. How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix poor bluetooth connection with headphones?: I'd like to add that my headphones were working perfectly fine until maybe a day ago, and I noticed that when using the hands free option that my headphones dont lag and stutter but just has very low quality, while stereo has quality but lags and stutters....
  4. How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?: They work normally on any other device except for my Windows 11 Laptop. When i connect them they work normally until the microphone is being used. As soon as i am testing the microphone or just put it as the default my Headphones stop the audio from going through making me...
  5. how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the bluetooth headphones stuttering?: My bluetooth headphones are stuttering a lot, with the sound constantly dropping out for a very brief moment, and it's happening constantly. almost exclusively in games that are more taxing on my computer. I'm fairly certain the headphones are fine, as I can use them on my...
  6. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  7. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  8. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  10. Bluetooth poor connection

Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...