Windows 10: how do I fix my sign in issue?

Discus and support how do I fix my sign in issue? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so, I can sign into my Microsoft account ONLY on a web browser. If I try to sign in on the Microsoft store or in settings to verify my identity, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raina Inman, Aug 25, 2023.

1. how do I fix my sign in issue?

Ok so, I can sign into my Microsoft account ONLY on a web browser. If I try to sign in on the Microsoft store or in settings to verify my identity, it won't let me. I can't request for help because it requires me to sign in. I can tell it's definitely a Windows issue since it seems to not affect anything but the main programs on my PC the apps that come with Windows. I have tried contacting support for this. I was transferred to 6 different people and hung up on. I was not rude to anyone, I just want to sign in. I have made a second "profile" on my PC, and it let me sign in with my Microsoft

:)

Raina Inman, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 25, 2023
  4. how do I fix my sign in issue?

We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 25, 2023
Thema:

how do I fix my sign in issue?

1. how do I fix my sign in issue? - Similar Threads - fix sign issue

2. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  3. How do I sign in or fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in or fix it?: I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen....
  4. how do I fix my sign in issue?

how do I fix my sign in issue?: Ok so, I can sign into my Microsoft account ONLY on a web browser. If I try to sign in on the Microsoft store or in settings to verify my identity, it won't let me. I can't request for help because it requires me to sign in. I can tell it's definitely a Windows issue since it...
  5. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  6. how do i fix this issue?

how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  7. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  8. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen: When i opened my laptop, i clicked the sign in button and then the just a moment message appered then when it disappeared it showed the sign in button again and this time the button does not work and now i cannot open my laptop...
  9. How do i fix this sign in issue on the lock screen

10. How do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my issue?: I updated my computer there is a issue with my keyboard where whenever I press on key it produces multiple copies of the same letter. For example if I press the key a it will either produce 'aa' or 'aaa' just with one press. My question is how do i fix this? I've tried...