Windows 10: How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

Discus and support How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mango mori, Mar 10, 2024.

1. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in.

:)

Mango mori, Mar 10, 2024

2. pin log in

Hi Keith,

You can change your PIN by following the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts >
      Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Change.
    • Enter your current PIN, enter and confirm the new PIN, then click OK.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Mar 10, 2024
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 10, 2024
  4. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Mar 10, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

1. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in - Similar Threads - fix Pin able

2. How to log into my computer / Do not have a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into my computer / Do not have a PIN: Hello,I updated information on my Microsoft account and it automatically installed Windows 11 on my computer. I don't know or have a PIN to get into my computer, PLEASE HELP. I work from home and I have NO way to get into my computer. It doesn't have an option that says...
  3. How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix an issue involving my pin?: For some reason it says my pin isn’t available and then prompts me to make another one. Then it tries to load something and then it disappears. I literally cannot get into my account....
  4. How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix an issue involving my pin?: For some reason it says my pin isn’t available and then prompts me to make another one. Then it tries to load something and then it disappears. I literally cannot get into my account....
  5. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  6. How do I fix the reset my pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix the reset my pin: It won't work I've been at this for almost a hour and 30 minutes I'll provide more information on the problem when I can get a immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-reset-my-pin/749b027f-54a9-4ea8-a94d-6a0df36289c9
  7. How do I fix the reset my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the reset my pin: It won't work I've been at this for almost a hour and 30 minutes I'll provide more information on the problem when I can get a immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-reset-my-pin/749b027f-54a9-4ea8-a94d-6a0df36289c9
  8. How do I fix the reset my pin

9. How do I remove the log in pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...
  10. How do I remove the log in pin

How do I remove the log in pin: This is driving me nuts for the past couple minutes every source I find says disable windows hello but I don't even see that option I'm not on a local account and I'm a admin so why can't I see it...