Windows 10: How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

Discus and support How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Ethernet has been working fine up until this afternoon when it suddenly disconnected, I have tried the command netsh int up reset and I know it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owendangr, Apr 27, 2023.

1. owendangr Win User

How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

My Ethernet has been working fine up until this afternoon when it suddenly disconnected, I have tried the command netsh int up reset and I know it’s not my Ethernet cable as it’s brand new and it’s not it being not connected properly as my lights are showing it’s plugged in, does anybody have a solution note the error message I get when I troubleshoot is “investigate router or broadband modem problems”

:)

owendangr, Apr 27, 2023

2. Network Disconnects in standby

Hmmm i've tried that it didn't seem to work still disconnected the network =\ and yeah im on xp

Adeel_ssj4, Apr 27, 2023
  3. Toothless Win User
    OS drive disconnecting while in use

Okay so my SSD (listed in specs) keeps disconnecting itself while my desktop is in use. What happens is I'll be sitting there and suddenly progams stop working and crashing. Then Task Managerwwon't come up, followed by more programs and background services and then a BSOD.

When it reboots the SSD isn't listed until I disconnect the power and boot it. Works for a bit, then drops again.

Halp plz. I'm missing out on WCG crunching.

Toothless, Apr 27, 2023
  4. How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting 60650d1485962345t-wifi-continuously-disconnects-2016_01_25_20_31_481.png
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

1. How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting - Similar Threads - fix network suddenly

2. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  3. How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my network suddenly disconnecting: My Ethernet has been working fine up until this afternoon when it suddenly disconnected, I have tried the command netsh int up reset and I know it’s not my Ethernet cable as it’s brand new and it’s not it being not connected properly as my lights are showing it’s plugged in,...
  4. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  5. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  6. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  8. How do I fix network doing nothing?

How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  9. Network suddenly disconnecting

Network suddenly disconnecting: I've had this issue with my pc for the past several months. My wifi would suddenly disconnect and stop working for a very varied amount of time, this happens all of the sudden throughout the months. What happens is that my network gets the desktop logo with a yellow triangle...
  10. How do I fix frequent internet disconnects?

How do I fix frequent internet disconnects?: At first, I thought I was disconnecting due to joining a multiplayer Steam game, Terraria, however I shortly noticed that it wasn't due to the game, it's just due to the fact that my computer has some default function, or it's overwhelmed with cache, I am not entirely sure. I...