Windows 10: How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

Discus and support How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open my laptop and enter my password it would open but the screen is all black but the cursor is still visible and movableI've tried this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anne Marie3, Feb 14, 2023.

1. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

When I open my laptop and enter my password it would open but the screen is all black but the cursor is still visible and movableI've tried this tutorial but after i unstall the display adopter and then restart its still the same Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.Click TroubleshootClick Advanced optionsClick Startup SettingsClick RestartPress 4 to Enable Safe ModeWait while Windows 10 starts in sa

:)

Anne Marie3, Feb 14, 2023

2. Laptop screen turns black

My HP laptop Windows 10 while turning on displays a weird "Windows sign in" written screen instead of Set Lockscreen wallpaper, also when i try to enter password through keyboard the screens suddenly turns black with brightness and capslock being working,
    Can anyone help me out with this ????

JagadeeshKorikani, Feb 14, 2023
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Feb 14, 2023
  4. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

After entering my password, my screen turns black.

After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!

Finn VanderVegte, Feb 14, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

1. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black - Similar Threads - fix laptop entering

2. How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?: Hello! A few days ago 2 days.,, I installed the latest windows 11 update, and then I didn't use my laptop. Yesterday, I turned my laptop on, and it was functional, except for the lack of taskbar. Like if I clicked on an app, it'd maximize above the task bar as if there was...
  3. How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?: Hello! A few days ago 2 days.,, I installed the latest windows 11 update, and then I didn't use my laptop. Yesterday, I turned my laptop on, and it was functional, except for the lack of taskbar. Like if I clicked on an app, it'd maximize above the task bar as if there was...
  4. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  5. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: I recently updated my computer. After the update I out in my passcode and the screen is stuck black. It's been two days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-entering-my-password-my-screen-turns-black/53483f0e-f13c-4bad-848b-1b0165a88afa
  6. After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...: I recently updated my computer, after it updated I put in my passcode and the screen turned black. At first I thought it was loading but it wouldn't do anything. It's been like this for two days now....
  7. After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After entering my password, my screen turns black and stays black. I don't know what to do...: I recently updated my computer, after it updated I put in my passcode and the screen turned black. At first I thought it was loading but it wouldn't do anything. It's been like this for two days now....
  8. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black: When I open my laptop and enter my password it would open but the screen is all black but the cursor is still visible and movableI've tried this tutorial but after i unstall the display adopter and then restart its still the same Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while...
  9. How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix my laptop after entering password but the screen turns black: When I open my laptop and enter my password it would open but the screen is all black but the cursor is still visible and movableI've tried this tutorial but after i unstall the display adopter and then restart its still the same Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while...
  10. After entering my password, my screen turns black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After entering my password, my screen turns black.: After entering my password, my screen turns black. But then after about 2 minutes it loads in. I want it to load in right away so I don't have to wait for the black screen to go away. This is very annoying, and help would be appreciated, thank you!...