Windows 10: How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

Discus and support How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kari Yin, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Kari Yin Win User

How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all started, my computer then went to sleep and the case began making some beeping sound which I've never heard before one long beep followed by two short beeps. When u try to turn it on, a blue screen appears with some sayings about a checksum or something then blah blah blah. My brother tried fixing it, he turned the pc on and off three times and it really worked. The monitor went back but like the **** stupid and clumsy person I am, I accidenta

:)

Kari Yin, Jun 24, 2024
  2. Diaiaia Win User

my computer randomly keeps making beeping sounds

whenever my computer randoly makes beeping sounds, it works very slowly.

e.g. my keyboard is slow as the keys take time to show on the screen

Diaiaia, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Trackpad makes a beep sound

If your trackpad is making a beep sound, there are a few things you can check to try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your trackpad settings: Depending on your operating system and trackpad model, there may be settings that control the sound made when you tap or click the trackpad. Look in your trackpad settings to see if you can turn off the sound.
    2. Check for hardware issues: If the sound is not related to settings, there may be a hardware issue causing the beep. Check your trackpad for any physical damage or debris that could be causing the issue.
    3. Restart your computer: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with hardware and software. Try restarting your computer to see if the beep goes away.
    4. Update your trackpad driver: If your trackpad driver is outdated, it could be causing issues with the device. Check for updates to your trackpad driver and install them if available.
    If none of these solutions work, you may need to take your computer to a technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

65469cec-2b17-4516-ba75-4ed12f8e3083, Jun 24, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

It sounds like you have a hardware issue or failure . . .

What is the make and exact model of your PC

Please give a listing of the beeps and the repetition (example 4 long beeps 2 short beeps)

DaveM121, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen... - Similar Threads - fix computer that's

2. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...: I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all started, my computer then went to sleep and the case began making some beeping sound which I've never heard before one long...
  3. How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer that's been making beeping sounds and keeps showing a blue screen...: I was playing the Sims 4 when this blue screen suddenly appeared on my monitor saying they need to restart my computer or something. That's how it all started, my computer then went to sleep and the case began making some beeping sound which I've never heard before one long...
  4. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  5. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.: computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano. Sound is from CPU. It cause problem when no other hardware connected like monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc. It is not even connected to network lan cable. I took it to hardware store. They did some cleaning and it...
  6. computer not starting making beeping. 4 beep sound like piano.

7. How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?: My pc that I built about 1.5 years ago with drivers and updates that are updated to the newest versions has a problem with bluescreening. The stop code is IQRL not less or equal. It seems to blue screen every time i turn on my pc, and when it dosent it will after about 30...
  8. How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?: My pc that I built about 1.5 years ago with drivers and updates that are updated to the newest versions has a problem with bluescreening. The stop code is IQRL not less or equal. It seems to blue screen every time i turn on my pc, and when it dosent it will after about 30...
  9. How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?

10. My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is constantly making a loud constant beep sound.: My compter, a HP Windows 10, is making a contant beeping sound that doesnt stop unless I unplug it. I lost my computer charger in a move and tried using my Chromebook charger, but when turned on, the computer made the loud, ear-piercing beeping noise. What should I do? How...