Windows 10: How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

Discus and support How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Japeth Dwayne, Jun 1, 2024.

1. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still didn't work please help me.

:)

Japeth Dwayne, Jun 1, 2024

2. INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 1, 2024
  3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 1, 2024
  4. thenewguy Win User

How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

Internet keeps disconnecting

I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i updated to windows 10 hoping it will get fixed by the update by the issue is still happening and my internet keeps going off and on
    how do i fix this issue ?

thenewguy, Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

1. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet? - Similar Threads - fix computer keeps

2. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  3. My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?: I recently tried updating Fortnite on my PC through thr Epic Games launcher, and it would update for maybe 10 minutes, then my internet would disconnect and crash the update. After searching around, a YouTube video told me it might br the Epic Games launcher itself, so I...
  4. My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet keeps disconnecting when downloading certain games. How do I fix this?: I recently tried updating Fortnite on my PC through thr Epic Games launcher, and it would update for maybe 10 minutes, then my internet would disconnect and crash the update. After searching around, a YouTube video told me it might br the Epic Games launcher itself, so I...
  5. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  6. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  7. My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?: My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-connecting-then-disconnecting/e1a6392b-6932-4c82-aed2-e48abe903656
  8. My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this?: My computer keeps connecting then disconnecting from my Wi-Fi how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-connecting-then-disconnecting/e1a6392b-6932-4c82-aed2-e48abe903656
  9. My computer keeps suddenly disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer keeps suddenly disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet: My computer keeps disconnecting from the internet for around 10 seconds, before reconnecting again.This has been happening in multiple houses, so it's not my internet, it's my computer.Please help me....
  10. How do I fix frequent internet disconnects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix frequent internet disconnects?: At first, I thought I was disconnecting due to joining a multiplayer Steam game, Terraria, however I shortly noticed that it wasn't due to the game, it's just due to the fact that my computer has some default function, or it's overwhelmed with cache, I am not entirely sure. I...