Windows 10: How do I fix my computer keep crashing

Discus and support How do I fix my computer keep crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JAKE Firenze, Feb 27, 2023.

1. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the sign in ui goes away and the same thing would happen, crash. I have 2 monitors and I tried it on my other monitor and it was running fine and not crashing . Does anybody know how to fix? I can show a video to demonstrate

:)

JAKE Firenze, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 27, 2023
  4. vinceip Win User

How do I fix my computer keep crashing

Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix my computer keep crashing

1. How do I fix my computer keep crashing - Similar Threads - fix computer keep

2. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  3. How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my computer keeps disconnecting to the internet?: My computer isn't like this before but one time when i connect to the wifi it didn't work so i tried to trouble shoot it i tried to reset my network adapter but it's didn't work even network reset didn't help my problem. so i tried to factory reset my computer but still...
  4. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  5. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?: So my computer keeps going to 100% CPU every time I open an app Ex. my browser and crashes with one app open. I've already tried restarting my computer and reinstalling some of the apps I use actively and it didn't work. When one of the apps crashed a popup saying "Memory...
  6. Why does my computer keep doing this and how do I fix it?

7. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  8. My pc keeps crashing while gaming how do i fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing while gaming how do i fix that?: I have windows 11 pro. I have done a system restore 3 times now. my pc will freeze my audio will turn to a static noise for a moment then it blue screens with Critical_Process_Died error code. i have run file scans on cmd prmpt and device diagnostics with no luck. im not sure...
  9. My pc keeps crashing while gaming how do i fix that?

My pc keeps crashing while gaming how do i fix that?: I have windows 11 pro. I have done a system restore 3 times now. my pc will freeze my audio will turn to a static noise for a moment then it blue screens with Critical_Process_Died error code. i have run file scans on cmd prmpt and device diagnostics with no luck. im not sure...
  10. Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store keeps crashing; How do i fix it.: My microsoft store keeps crashing whenever i open it, and my games like asphalt 9, modern combat5, require updating from the store but the store dosent open, it keeps closing immediately i open it...