Windows 10: how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

Discus and support how do I fix my arrow scrolling? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use my keyboard arrows to help my scrolling since it can be a bit of a hassle to use my mouse to click on the scroll down button on the screen, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yukicrewger2, Apr 21, 2022.

1. how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

I use my keyboard arrows to help my scrolling since it can be a bit of a hassle to use my mouse to click on the scroll down button on the screen, and the page up/down moves too muchlately, however, I hit something on my keyboard on accident I think and now there's a text cursor in lines of text that aren't for typing/editing and tapping the arrows moves that cursor up and down the text rather than moving the scroll bar.How do I fix it back to the way it was?To clarify because the exact version my laptop runs isn't listed I have Windows 7 Home Premium

:)

yukicrewger2, Apr 21, 2022

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

how do I fix my arrow scrolling? tpu.png

anticlutch, Apr 21, 2022
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Apr 21, 2022
  4. rickoko Win User

how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

Arrows scrolling with edge

Since W10 install, when I use edge, the up/down arrows scrolling periodicaly bugs, it sometimes doesnt work at all or e.g. in Google the blue Arrow aside the results becomes a vertical text cursor and scrolling with the down arrow will do so 1 line at
    a time instead of 1 result at a time. When I use explorer in w10 the scroling works fine. Any ideas to fix this.

rickoko, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

1. how do I fix my arrow scrolling? - Similar Threads - fix arrow scrolling

2. How do I fix my PC continuously scrolling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my PC continuously scrolling?: This morning when I got on my computer, It would randomly scroll right or down on certain applications/webpages, like the snipping tool, for example. In fact, even troubleshooting was a pain because I could barely navigate the menus with the PC scrolling everywhere. I would...
  3. How do I fix my PC continuously scrolling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my PC continuously scrolling?: This morning when I got on my computer, It would randomly scroll right or down on certain applications/webpages, like the snipping tool, for example. In fact, even troubleshooting was a pain because I could barely navigate the menus with the PC scrolling everywhere. I would...
  4. How do I fix my PC continuously scrolling?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to fix the failure of arrow keys to scroll/skip continuously on holding them.

how to fix the failure of arrow keys to scroll/skip continuously on holding them.: Hello, So recently my laptop keyboard arrow keys stopped working, I use them to scroll up and down pages and this is very inconvenient for me so I'm asking for some help. I can usually just hold an arrow down and it will scroll, but now I have to click the button continuously...
  6. how do I fix my arrow scrolling?

how do I fix my arrow scrolling?: I use my keyboard arrows to help my scrolling since it can be a bit of a hassle to use my mouse to click on the scroll down button on the screen, and the page up/down moves too muchlately, however, I hit something on my keyboard on accident I think and now there's a text...
  7. Arrow keys not scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  8. My scroll arrows and tick missing why how to fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    My scroll arrows and tick missing why how to fix: replyyyyyyyyyyy plzzzzzzzzzzzz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-scroll-arrows-and-tick-missing-why-how-to-fix/f1719081-8209-428a-a496-8802ca492199
  9. how do i fix my jumpy scroll wheel ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix my jumpy scroll wheel ?: my wireless mouse had been scrolling on its own and scrolling erratically. the issue persists when connected to my brother's computer, so it's not an issue with my device. i bought a brand new mouse and just connected it about ten minutes ago and had the exact same issue, so...
  10. scroll arrows not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scroll arrows not working: My scroll arrows do not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-arrows-not-working/4678ac9a-baa0-4d16-93e8-34abbd7c06bb