Windows 10: How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

Discus and support How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I tried to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Victus laptop. Right at the start I noticed that my touchpad isn't working so I plugged a wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farahim quluzada, Sep 24, 2024 at 10:17 PM.

1. How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

Today I tried to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Victus laptop. Right at the start I noticed that my touchpad isn't working so I plugged a wireless mouse which worked fine. Went through the installation process and noticed that WIFI isn't working either so I plugged ethernet. Computer restarted itself and booted into Windows 10 . Now WIFI, speakers, microphone, touchpad and perhaps more isn't working. Tried troubleshooting the problematic devices but trouble shooter couldn't find and devices connected which were werking perfectly fine for 8 month. Tried updating deactivating and reactivatin

:)

farahim quluzada, Sep 24, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  2. zbook Win User

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD after reinstalling windows 10

Seeing multiple drivers in the raw stack is relatively common. So far in this thread nvlddmkm.sys was seen in the raw stack in three different crashes. I'm anticipating malfunctioning hardware but following the DPS for now. Post #4 step #5 was supposed to be performed before step #6. If there are new debugging findings, safe mode crashes, test result findings / failures, etc. then will move in that direction.

3. Yaqub K Win User
    Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

4. zbook Win User

How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Thema:

How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

1. How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions? - Similar Threads - fix multiple driver

2. How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?: Today I tried to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Victus laptop. Right at the start I noticed that my touchpad isn't working so I plugged a wireless mouse which worked fine. Went through the installation process and noticed that WIFI isn't working either so I plugged...
  3. How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix multiple driver malfunctions?: Today I tried to fresh install Windows 10 on my HP Victus laptop. Right at the start I noticed that my touchpad isn't working so I plugged a wireless mouse which worked fine. Went through the installation process and noticed that WIFI isn't working either so I plugged...
  4. How do i fix multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix multiple BSOD: Having multiple BSOD on Windows 10 after trying to install Bluestacks, i already deleted it and it still presists, i turned off virtualization thing, all back to where it was before downloading it but bsod just keeps appearing, multiple types of bsod like tcip.sys , critical...
  5. How do i fix multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix multiple BSOD: Having multiple BSOD on Windows 10 after trying to install Bluestacks, i already deleted it and it still presists, i turned off virtualization thing, all back to where it was before downloading it but bsod just keeps appearing, multiple types of bsod like tcip.sys , critical...
  6. How do i fix multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Graphic drivers are up to date but multiple games think they are not, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic drivers are up to date but multiple games think they are not, How do I fix this?: Hi All,I recently needed to uninstall and reinstall my graphics card, due to the fans going out. Radeon R9 390 XFX 8GB I have replaced the fans but while I was troubleshooting I had installed my card in my secondary SLI port for a while so that it could use the case fans for...
  8. Graphic drivers are up to date but multiple games think they are not, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic drivers are up to date but multiple games think they are not, How do I fix this?: Hi All,I recently needed to uninstall and reinstall my graphics card, due to the fans going out. Radeon R9 390 XFX 8GB I have replaced the fans but while I was troubleshooting I had installed my card in my secondary SLI port for a while so that it could use the case fans for...
  9. Graphic drivers are up to date but multiple games think they are not, How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Driver Malfunction?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Malfunction?: My sons laptop is quite old, (aspire 8930) with win 10 insider preview on it. He had a problem with the dc socket being loose, so I took it to the shop and had a new one fitted. Works a treat. But I see a blue screen sad face telling me 'power driver state failure' give me a...