Windows 10: How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

Discus and support How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the roblox player version but i wanna use the microsft app. It never opens or when it does itll be just for quick second and then closes. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ad4mmmm, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Ad4mmmm Win User

How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

I have the roblox player version but i wanna use the microsft app. It never opens or when it does itll be just for quick second and then closes. Anyone know how to fix been reading articles and watching vids and nothing has helped yet.

:)

Ad4mmmm, Jun 13, 2023

2. roblox not opening from microsoft store

when i open roblox microsoft store it only opens for half a second then closes by itself

mohammed osama1, Jun 13, 2023
  3. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Jun 13, 2023
  4. How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Jun 13, 2023
Thema:

How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

1. How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ? - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft roblox

2. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  3. Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashing 5 seconds after opening: Im not sure what details to give other then when i open microsoft store it just closes after 5 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-crashing-5-seconds-after-opening/212b457e-0084-4536-a306-cba7e6f22b4b
  4. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

how to fix roblox closeing on launch?: i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help...
  5. how to fix roblox closeing on launch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix roblox closeing on launch?: i am trying to plat roblox on my laptop and it opens for a couple seconds the closes all it says is roblox the goes white and not the type when it crashes i have tryed ever thing from checking graphics drivers and many more things i need help...
  6. Windows 10 Camera Opens, but closes in 5 Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Camera Opens, but closes in 5 Seconds: I already tried every solution i found in youtube and also in google but nothing works , What is exactly the problem ? , please if anyone knows what i'm talking aboutlike i open the application i see myself for like 10 second and then it turns off and then i see myself for 10...
  7. How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft roblox opens for 0.5 seconds and then closes/crashes ?: I have the roblox player version but i wanna use the microsft app. It never opens or when it does itll be just for quick second and then closes. Anyone know how to fix been reading articles and watching vids and nothing has helped yet....
  8. Roblox doesn't open and closes immediately after i open how do you fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't open and closes immediately after i open how do you fix this: I tried everything Even reseted the microsoft uninstalled and reinstalled it even roblox i tried it multiple times and when i keep clicking it says We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly....
  9. Roblox doesn't open and closes immediately after i open how do you fix this

Roblox doesn't open and closes immediately after i open how do you fix this: I tried everything Even reseted the microsoft uninstalled and reinstalled it even roblox i tried it multiple times and when i keep clicking it says We’re updating Roblox. It should be ready to use again shortly....
  10. How can I fix the settings app from crashing ? It opens for a second or two then closes !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix the settings app from crashing ? It opens for a second or two then closes !: How can I fix the settings app from crashing ? It opens for a second or two then closes ! Extreamly irritating ! Has anybody else had this problem ? Any solutions to solving this is much appreciated Thanks Paul...