Windows 10: How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

Discus and support How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so I built my computer in 2021. To start I want to say what I have in terms of hardware. PC SPECS: AM4 Ryzen 7800X with the given CPU cooler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xRawkilla500x, Sep 21, 2023.

1. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

Hey, so I built my computer in 2021. To start I want to say what I have in terms of hardware. PC SPECS: AM4 Ryzen 7800X with the given CPU cooler fanB550 motor MB 32gb of ram all at 3600AMD rx6800xt EVGA 850 plus gold psu 1 500gb m.2 1 TB m.2 1 2TB SSD All Samsung SSDs On windows 10 enterprise. So with all that being said I’m not sure what’s wrong with the pc now. It was running fine with no issues when I first built it and I had a invidia 1050 GPU then went to a invidia 1650 and now for the past year I’ve had this rx6800xt. I get a bunch of blue screens every other day or week, my games crash

:)

xRawkilla500x, Sep 21, 2023

2. Hardware or Software related?

Hi to all this is my first post , I will like to see if someone can tell if this is a Hardware or Software related?

I went to my sister house and she told me the computer do not boot up and when we try it again the screen displayed in small letters "no sistem imput"

can someone help me to find out the problem?*Frown How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related? :(

doradeno2003, Sep 21, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 21, 2023
  4. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 21, 2023
Thema:

How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

1. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related? - Similar Threads - find what’s wrong

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. How do I find out whats wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. How do I find out whats wrong: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff8a079bca4010, 0xfffff80080339410, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 7b24e9f7-e6e5-4168-9732-2336516be9d7.that is the everything it says...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. How do I find out whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. How do I find out whats wrong: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff8a079bca4010, 0xfffff80080339410, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 7b24e9f7-e6e5-4168-9732-2336516be9d7.that is the everything it says...
  4. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  5. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  6. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?: Hey, so I built my computer in 2021. To start I want to say what I have in terms of hardware. PC SPECS: AM4 Ryzen 7800X with the given CPU cooler fanB550 motor MB 32gb of ram all at 3600AMD rx6800xt EVGA 850 plus gold psu 1 500gb m.2 1 TB m.2 1 2TB SSD All Samsung SSDs On...
  8. How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?

How do I find out what’s wrong with my PC wether it be hardware or software related?: Hey, so I built my computer in 2021. To start I want to say what I have in terms of hardware. PC SPECS: AM4 Ryzen 7800X with the given CPU cooler fanB550 motor MB 32gb of ram all at 3600AMD rx6800xt EVGA 850 plus gold psu 1 500gb m.2 1 TB m.2 1 2TB SSD All Samsung SSDs On...
  9. How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration?: How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration on new Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-if-i-can-enable-my-hardware/c2b9aacc-d780-4083-9c42-cdd4e2849d6c
  10. A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is

A piece of my hardware is affecting my computer how do I find out what piece it is: after viewing the reliability center it seems my computer has been crashing due to a hardware problem. I'm wondering if there is a way to detect maybe what specific piece of hardware so I can fix or replace that piece? I also have a crash log if that may help...