Windows 10: How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin Yoo1, Jul 4, 2023.

1. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?

:)

Justin Yoo1, Jul 4, 2023

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 4, 2023
  3. Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10

Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10

JohannaReagan, Jul 4, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 4, 2023
Thema:

How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

1. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - download apps outside

2. How do can I download apps outside the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do can I download apps outside the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I do know you have to switch out of S mode. But according to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-and-windows-11-in-s-mode-faq-851057d6-1ee9-b9e5-c30b-93baebeebc85#:~:text=Switching%20out%20of%20S%20mode,Upgrade%20your%20edition%20of%20Windows it clearly...
  3. How do can I download apps outside the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do can I download apps outside the Microsoft Store on Windows 11?: I do know you have to switch out of S mode. But according to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-and-windows-11-in-s-mode-faq-851057d6-1ee9-b9e5-c30b-93baebeebc85#:~:text=Switching%20out%20of%20S%20mode,Upgrade%20your%20edition%20of%20Windows it clearly...
  4. How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?: Hi, struggling to find out how you download apps in windows 11 that are not in the Microsoft store. Eg. Citrix workspace and the desktop player for watching skysports online . The link provided is...
  5. How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?

How do I download apps on windows 11 outside of the Microsoft store?: Hi, struggling to find out how you download apps in windows 11 that are not in the Microsoft store. Eg. Citrix workspace and the desktop player for watching skysports online . The link provided is...
  6. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  7. How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I download apps outside of the Microsoft Store?: When I try to download something, it just shows a pop-up and I am unable to download it because of it. I am on Windows 11 Pro. I have already went through all the methods to fix this, but nothing seems to work. How do I fix this?...
  8. Download an app outside of the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  9. Download an app outside of the store

Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  10. microsoft store and outside downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and outside downloads: When I originally got Minecraft on my pc I Installed Minecraft through their website but I recently broke my Xbox controller and decided to try and join my Xbox fiends on pc it said I have to use the app from the Microsoft store so obviously I don't want to buy it a again. Is...