Windows 10: How do I disable parental controls?????????

Discus and support How do I disable parental controls????????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to buy Minecraft. but it keeps asking me, "You need to get permission." It doesn't send it to my email though. HOW DO I DISABLE PARENTAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suan Lobdell, Nov 8, 2022.

1. How do I disable parental controls?????????

I tried to buy Minecraft. but it keeps asking me, "You need to get permission." It doesn't send it to my email though. HOW DO I DISABLE PARENTAL CONTROLS?????

:)

Suan Lobdell, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Jane Pin Win User

Parental control

Hi, Giwa.

To disable your Parental Control, please follow the steps:

1. Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.

2. Click User Accounts.

3. Click Parental Controls.

4. Click on your account photo.

5. Choose Parental control off.

We're just here if you have further questions. Have a great day!

Jane Pin, Nov 8, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Nov 8, 2022
  4. How do I disable parental controls?????????

Parental Controls for Windows 10

Kindly follow these steps to try removing or disabling Parental Controls. Make sure that you are the Administrator and you are logged in as Administrator to do the steps:

1. Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.

2. Click User Accounts.

3. Click Parental Controls.

4. Click on your account photo.

5. Choose Parental control off

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

How do I disable parental controls?????????

1. How do I disable parental controls????????? - Similar Threads - disable parental controls

2. How do I disable parental controls without having access to the parent account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable parental controls without having access to the parent account?: My current computer used to be a school computer, and it had parental controls on it. I can't contact the organization to remove them, so that's not an option. The board had chrome disabled, so that's not even an option....
  3. How do I disable parental controls without having access to the parent account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable parental controls without having access to the parent account?: My current computer used to be a school computer, and it had parental controls on it. I can't contact the organization to remove them, so that's not an option. The board had chrome disabled, so that's not even an option....
  4. How to disable parental control on used laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable parental control on used laptop: I recently bought an used x1 gen 6 thinkpad from amazon. It has windows 10, but it has parental controls in it. I even clean installed it with a USB drive, but there's still issues. I just disabled the parental controls using youtube on another computer. Right now I can't...
  5. How to disable parental control on used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable parental control on used laptop: I recently bought an used x1 gen 6 thinkpad from amazon. It has windows 10, but it has parental controls in it. I even clean installed it with a USB drive, but there's still issues. I just disabled the parental controls using youtube on another computer. Right now I can't...
  6. Disable Microsoft parental controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Microsoft parental controls: Hi, I am in a Microsoft family with friends.I did not ask have Microsoft Parental Controls set up however and neither did my friends.Microsoft was actively making advertisement with the fact that you did not have to be an actual family in order to use this feature. Now I...
  7. Disable Microsoft parental controls

Disable Microsoft parental controls: Hi, I am in a Microsoft family with friends.I did not ask have Microsoft Parental Controls set up however and neither did my friends.Microsoft was actively making advertisement with the fact that you did not have to be an actual family in order to use this feature. Now I...
  8. How do I disable parental controls?????????

How do I disable parental controls?????????: I tried to buy Minecraft. but it keeps asking me, "You need to get permission." It doesn't send it to my email though. HOW DO I DISABLE PARENTAL CONTROLS?????...
  9. how do I disable parental control on windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I disable parental control on windows 10: how do I disable parental control on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-parental-control-on-windows-10/5b5c674c-ed58-466e-8389-d5051ab2e1f6
  10. How do I disable Parental Control via PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Parental Control via PC?: hey, so I've had this issue for as long as I had my xbox account on W10. Basically, it says I have parental control activated, which disables a lot of options for Forza Horizon 3 and 4, I looked everywhere on how to disable it via PC since I don't own an xbox one and i'm not...