Windows 10: How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

Discus and support How do I disable authentication on Windows startup? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a laptop that I had setup to start up directly without asking for anything. I push the button, the desktop comes up. That's how I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elise Marie1, Sep 28, 2024 at 11:57 AM.

1. How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

Hello, I have a laptop that I had setup to start up directly without asking for anything. I push the button, the desktop comes up. That's how I want it. This worked perfectly for four years, and as of this morning, it will not sign in anymore. First it gives me a message that "we cannot connect to the network", which is false as it is clearly connected to the network, and then it goes to the authentication screen. None of the normal fixes have succeeded in removing this authentication step. Right now I'm running System Restore in the hope that it was yet another worthless Windows update, but i

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. How can I disable "Startup" for Sticky Notes, on Windows 10 1607

Hi,

Since the steps provided did not help, we'll try a different approach. We suggest resetting Sticky Notes first then proceed on doing the same steps on how to disable it on startup. Follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Find Sticky Notes under Apps
      & features.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Repeat the steps provided by Confused Caribou.

Looking forward to your response.

4. JOE1865 Win User

How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

Thema:

How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

1. How do I disable authentication on Windows startup? - Similar Threads - disable authentication startup

2. How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?: Hello, I have a laptop that I had setup to start up directly without asking for anything. I push the button, the desktop comes up. That's how I want it. This worked perfectly for four years, and as of this morning, it will not sign in anymore. First it gives me a message that...
  3. How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable authentication on Windows startup?: Hello, I have a laptop that I had setup to start up directly without asking for anything. I push the button, the desktop comes up. That's how I want it. This worked perfectly for four years, and as of this morning, it will not sign in anymore. First it gives me a message that...
  4. How do I disable fast startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable fast startup?: The option is there but when I try to click it nothing happens . It has indicated that fast startup is enabled but can't be unchecked or checked.. Azn it's grey with a check.....
  5. How do I disable fast startup?

How do I disable fast startup?: The option is there but when I try to click it nothing happens . It has indicated that fast startup is enabled but can't be unchecked or checked.. Azn it's grey with a check.....
  6. How do i gain authentication to disable lock on sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do i gain authentication to disable lock on sleep.: Recently got my PC fixed and as per normal. Window has to be resetted as well, however it doesn't allow me to disable the setting for lock on sleep. I've used the CMD commandpowercfg /SETDCVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_NONE CONSOLELOCK 0but that seems to only be temporary.If...
  7. How do i gain authentication to disable lock on sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i gain authentication to disable lock on sleep.: Recently got my PC fixed and as per normal. Window has to be resetted as well, however it doesn't allow me to disable the setting for lock on sleep. I've used the CMD commandpowercfg /SETDCVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_NONE CONSOLELOCK 0but that seems to only be temporary.If...
  8. How do i gain authentication to disable lock on sleep.

9. How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?

How do I disable Microsoft Start on Windows 10 startup?: Hello!I have been using Microsoft Edge for a while now without anything like this. Every time I open my Windows user, Microsoft Edge pops up with Microsoft Start open. Not a big problem but for some reason its driving me crazy. I checked MSN and Start settings, as well as a...
  10. How do I disable windows 10 password on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable windows 10 password on startup?: I'm trying to disable windows 10 password on startup. Its a home computer for everyone. I don't have a need for a password. I recently downloaded the newest version of windows 10 from the Microsoft website. I used Hotmail account for login as usual, but when I try netplwiz in...