Windows 10: How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps"

Discus and support How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MeSmeshFruit, Dec 10, 2020.

1. How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps"

/u/MeSmeshFruit, Dec 10, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps" ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Dec 10, 2020
  4. How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps"

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps"

1. How do I delete this garbage in "Windows Apps" - Similar Threads - delete garbage Apps

2. HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ONE DRIVE GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ONE DRIVE GARBAGE: I cannot seem to change ANY Of my important file locations to my hard drive I am being FORCED to store my property with MS. I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT...
  3. HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ONE DRIVE GARBAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS ONE DRIVE GARBAGE: I cannot seem to change ANY Of my important file locations to my hard drive I am being FORCED to store my property with MS. I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT WANT ONE DRIVE I DO NOT...
  4. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  5. How do I get rid of the garbage apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the garbage apps?: How do i uninstall the garbage Microsoft is forcing us to use? Copilot dev **** apps taht isn't needed buy everyday consumers? We as consumers purchased this system. What right does Microsoft have to force new features we dont want or use without an uninstall option?...
  6. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  7. How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage

How do I remove windows HELLO Garbage: I upgraded to Win 11 and now windows hello is making my screen lock after a few minutes. I do not want this. I dont have a camera to finish Hello set up and now I want to remove all of these features. I cannot remove the pin even if the improved security is off. Help me...
  8. how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h8m8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v6df0h/how_do_i_uninstalldisable_this_annoying_garbage/
  9. HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS: EVEY TIME I TRY TO USE THE ITERNET I GET THIS M S ****[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-these-garbage-pop-ups/4ec0772c-dc44-4977-858b-a38f0aa69964
  10. How do I delete Metro Apps?

How do I delete Metro Apps?: This is absolutely the stupidest beta, I have ever seen. How in the world are we supposed to manage our apps? How do we delete them? I have 97 apps and no idea what 80 of them are, a clean install should just load the essentials unless directed to do else wise. 2519