Windows 10: How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

Discus and support How do I delete Native.exc from my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I delete Native from my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enoch Roberts, Jan 19, 2023.

1. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

How do I delete Native from my computer?

:)

Enoch Roberts, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

4. topgundcp Win User

How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

1. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer - Similar Threads - delete Native exc

2. How do I change my native resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my native resolution: My native is set at 1920:800 and I can't change it, my monitor is at 1080 but whenever I launch a game it defaults to 1920 by 800. I checked Nvidia control panel and it says the native resolution is 1920:800, display settings in windows says 1920:1080 though....
  3. How do I change my native resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my native resolution: My native is set at 1920:800 and I can't change it, my monitor is at 1080 but whenever I launch a game it defaults to 1920 by 800. I checked Nvidia control panel and it says the native resolution is 1920:800, display settings in windows says 1920:1080 though....
  4. How do I change my native resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete Native.exc from my computer: How do I delete Native from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-nativeexc-from-my-computer/8eb59efa-275a-4274-a3e3-5a122889bbfe
  6. How do I delete Native.exc from my computer

How do I delete Native.exc from my computer: How do I delete Native from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-nativeexc-from-my-computer/8eb59efa-275a-4274-a3e3-5a122889bbfe
  7. I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth from my computer. How do i reinstall it?: HelloThis is a long story but ill shorten it as possible not very important so you can skip this partI found my old ps3 controller and i wondered if i can use it on my computer. Turns out i can using a software called ScpToolKit.So i downloaded it and ran it. It was...
  8. How do I delete ciceroUI wnd frame from my computer.

How do I delete ciceroUI wnd frame from my computer.: How do I remove the app from my computer. It won't let me sign off or on to microsoft games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-ciceroui-wnd-frame-from-my/585013f6-37a7-442b-b6c3-0521c7030fb2
  9. How do I delete an account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete an account from my computer?: How do I delete an account from my computer? Please see the attached screenshot. I no longer work for this employer the second account in the list and wish to remove the account from my computer but I keep getting an 'account is locked' message. Any ideas?...
  10. how do I delete this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I delete this off my computer?: So I thought it was a good idea to name my folders the reserve files for Windows, I try deleting them it says that I do not have permission to delete the folder and I honestly do not know what to do. This also happens when I open it also says I do not have permission to...