Windows 10: How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

Discus and support How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I set up a brand computer for a member of staff who has left. She was only here for a day. I am on Windows 11. I deleted her administrator account but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulietGrayson, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

I set up a brand computer for a member of staff who has left. She was only here for a day. I am on Windows 11. I deleted her administrator account but ticked the box to keep the data and the files related to that account for now. Now I realise that was stupid as she was only here for a day and there is no content needed in those files. I have set up a new administrator account which works fine. QUESTION - how do I now delete those files from an old administrator, from the computer completely.

:)

JulietGrayson, Apr 29, 2023
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Apr 29, 2023
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Apr 29, 2023
  4. modder Win User

How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

1. How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted. - Similar Threads - delete files old

2. How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?: I've tried a few things but none seem to be working anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account-in/bc156c02-e5cd-44e2-a481-d3a2560b37db
  3. How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?: I've tried a few things but none seem to be working anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account-in/bc156c02-e5cd-44e2-a481-d3a2560b37db
  4. How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.

How do I delete files from an old administrator account that I have already deleted.: I set up a brand computer for a member of staff who has left. She was only here for a day. I am on Windows 11. I deleted her administrator account but ticked the box to keep the data and the files related to that account for now. Now I realise that was stupid as she was only...
  5. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  6. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  7. How do i get rid of this already deleted application. I have deleted all the files that i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get rid of this already deleted application. I have deleted all the files that i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TrainsDealer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jasrmr/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_already_deleted/
  8. How do i delete an administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i delete an administrator account?: Hi, I have set up a new Inspiron but now wish to change the administrator and delete the old profile. How do i do this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account/27bfb4b8-f9c9-4fad-a147-5b32e82a1454
  9. If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files: If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-am-the-administrator-how-do-i-run-as/c3c58c52-4cc7-4515-8aef-b7dcae347d47
  10. I deleted the administrative account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I deleted the administrative account: I prefer to log in as a standard user... better security, etc... so i made the administrator account first... then made my standard user account... the computer always wants to log in as the administrator, so i was trying to find out how to change the default user (i'll ask...