Windows 10: How do I delete cursor files?

Discus and support How do I delete cursor files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded a pack off OpenCursorLibrary and ended up not wanting to go through with customizing my cursor. I tried deleting the pack through my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JES_014, May 31, 2024.

1. JES_014 Win User

How do I delete cursor files?

I downloaded a pack off OpenCursorLibrary and ended up not wanting to go through with customizing my cursor. I tried deleting the pack through my files and only this attachment popped up. I did look up the error code and it wasn't much help saying I'd have to turn off my antivirus temporarily i tried deleting the files with antivirus off, same results. It doesn't seem to be malicious, I figure something must be blocking the action, but I don't know what..

:)

JES_014, May 31, 2024
  2. Arnie Est Win User

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, May 31, 2024
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, May 31, 2024
  4. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 31, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I delete cursor files? - Similar Threads - delete cursor files

2. How do I delete cursor files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete cursor files?: I downloaded a pack off OpenCursorLibrary and ended up not wanting to go through with customizing my cursor. I tried deleting the pack through my files and only this attachment popped up. I did look up the error code and it wasn't much help saying I'd have to turn off my...
  3. How do I delete or move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete or move files: When I try to delete or move a file it tells me I need administrative permission although my account signed in IS administrator. I have tried to change the permissions under the file but it tells me I don't have permission. Please help....
  4. How do I delete files that are zipped?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete files that are zipped?: Hi Microsoft,I wanted to download a free game from Google Chrome. The downloading instructions were unclear to me so I think I messed up something. I had to download a preinstalled game as a file then a .zip file and I also needed another app called 7-zip to extract the file....
  5. How do I delete files that are zipped?

How do I delete files that are zipped?: Hi Microsoft,I wanted to download a free game from Google Chrome. The downloading instructions were unclear to me so I think I messed up something. I had to download a preinstalled game as a file then a .zip file and I also needed another app called 7-zip to extract the file....
  6. How do I delete these files?

How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  7. How do I delete these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete these files?: I have a usb that I pluged into my pc after a while and I look into the usb to see 16 folders that did not look like normal folders they where a darker shade and all of the names of them where USUSUSUS.usu and when I tried to delete them I got a message saying that you need...
  8. How do I delete an ESD file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an ESD file?: I have 2 ESD files: one for Windows 10 and one for Windows 11. I want to delete the one for Windows 10 as I don’t need it anymore… How do I delete one but not the other?...
  9. How do I delete a file..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file..: I've spent hours on this.. from adding "take over ownership" as a button when right-clicking a file, to deleting the file through admin CMD /del.. I've used other software, it's just a simple .txt file I need to be removed.. It's in the windowsapp folder but still is there...
  10. How do I delete a file that refuses to delete

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a file that refuses to delete: I tried to delete this dumb game called March of empires war of lords and everytime I try it wants the administrators permission I am logged in o that account. submitted by /u/tf2andsot [link] [comments]...