Windows 10: How do I contact Windows Live Support?

Discus and support How do I contact Windows Live Support? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I contact Windows Live Support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Tune, Oct 9, 2024 at 12:47 PM.

1. How do I contact Windows Live Support?

How do I contact Windows Live Support?

:)

2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. How do I contact Windows Live Support?

Windows Live Mail duplicate contacts

Hi Bruce,

I understand that there are duplicate contacts in Windows Live Mail and I will be happy to answer your query.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to do a cleanup of contacts that are duplicated.

• Open your Live Mail.
    • Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
    • Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
    • Click Save.
    Alternate way to clean the duplicates.

• Sign in to
      http://people.live.com
    • Click Manage towards the top.
    • Click Clean up contacts.
    • Click Save and continue button.
    Hope the above information helps. Please reply to us with the status and we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 9, 2024 at 12:49 PM
Thema:

How do I contact Windows Live Support?

1. How do I contact Windows Live Support? - Similar Threads - contact Live Support

2. How do I contact Windows Live Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact Windows Live Support?: How do I contact Windows Live Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-windows-live-support/b249f804-7700-410b-8654-a04ee5fe7e83
  3. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  4. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  5. WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?: I am beginning to be really frustrated with Microsoft help support. I created long ago another window account for my wife on the home computer and recently we just can't access it, the pin didn't work and the old telephone number associated with the outlook email is not in...
  6. WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?

WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?: I am beginning to be really frustrated with Microsoft help support. I created long ago another window account for my wife on the home computer and recently we just can't access it, the pin didn't work and the old telephone number associated with the outlook email is not in...
  7. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  8. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  9. How to Contact Live support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Contact Live support: I've been exhausting every avenue available to me. I bought a new computer from Msi the computer says Windows is not activated, I have the computer linked to the same account as my last computer which says that Windows activation is linked to that account with a digital...
  10. how do i contact support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i contact support: how do I contact support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support/b327d621-1837-4ebc-b7f6-d2add1cdc4aa