Windows 10: How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

Discus and support How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IanSLee616, Sep 30, 2023.

1. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to select a Wi-Fi connection were missing. When I click the “network & internet settings,” the only option available is Ethernet; however, my apartment does not have Ethernet available, so I am out of luck. When I click “hardware and connection properties,” Wi-Fi‘s status is marked as “not present.”I have already attempted all available troubleshooters, and the only option available was to use Ethernet—not possible.I have performed numerous network

:)

IanSLee616, Sep 30, 2023
  2. pappawado Win User

Wi-Fi connection

Trying to connect my Wi-Fi but under settings for network Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi and airplane more setting do not appear. It starts with data storage. Please help because I cannot connect my other computer to the internet or Wi-Fi after upgrading to windows 10.

pappawado, Sep 30, 2023
  3. Frank C Win User
    Wi-Fi not connected

I have a "Wi-Fi not connected" message in Control Panel Network and Internet > connections.
    The computer is a Windows 10 HP envy 700 - 414. The Wi-Fi is Broadcom 802.11. the driver is 7.35.336.0 12/7/2015
    How do I connect it?
    Thanks

How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer? 66889d1485963824t-wi-fi-not-connected-wi-fi.png

Frank C, Sep 30, 2023
  4. Frank C Win User

How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

Wi-Fi Not connected

Hi,
    Network and sharing center shows wi-fi not connected.

There are two computers on the local network that are connected by wi-fi.
    A third computer is connected by either net.
    The connection to the internet is also successful.
    The instructions to unplug or turn off the device and wait 10 seconds is not clear.
    I don't know where it is!.
    How do I get it connected or should I ignore it?
    Thanks

How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer? 76503d1485966207t-wi-fi-not-connected-wifi2.png

Frank C, Sep 30, 2023
Thema:

How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

1. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer? - Similar Threads - connect “Wi connection”

2. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?: Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to select a Wi-Fi connection were missing. When I click the “network & internet settings,” the only option available is Ethernet;...
  3. How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect to the Wi-Fi when the “Wi-Fi connection” option is missing from the computer?: Hello,I recently moved my Windows 10 desktop to my new apartment. After setting everything up, I turned on the computer and found that the tabs to select a Wi-Fi connection were missing. When I click the “network & internet settings,” the only option available is Ethernet;...
  4. Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi: My husband and I both have windows computer with all the sudden will not connect to the Internet it will connect to a hotspot. All our other devices have no problem connecting to our router....
  5. Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi: My husband and I both have windows computer with all the sudden will not connect to the Internet it will connect to a hotspot. All our other devices have no problem connecting to our router....
  6. Wi-Fi connections

Wi-Fi connections: My pc isn’t connecting to the internet and no Wi-Fi connections are showing up I have checked and it’s not a pc problem it’s a windows problem can someone help me please it’s been like this for weeks...
  7. Wi Fi connections

Wi Fi connections: Hi there I have several computers of various ages all running windows 10 my newest computers seem to stay connected without issue my older comps microsoft surface core I7 8gig ram and my toshiba core I5 8gig ram both have lost connections from time to time and the...
  8. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  9. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...