Windows 10: How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

Discus and support How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josh Yoder, Dec 19, 2022.

1. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter which I installed. I've tried to pair my headphones to it with no luck, even with my original PC adapter disabled. Is there a way I can get this new adapter to recognize my headset?Regarding the issue, I can confirm the following:Headset is fully chargedHeadset is in pairing mode and can successfully connec

:)

Josh Yoder, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters? [​IMG]

davyjones90, Dec 19, 2022
  4. THX1138 Win User

How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

How to connect to Bluetooth device from CLI (already paired)?

Unfortunately the tool does not work. Code:
    I rarely use any other Bluetooth devices with my PC but I do use other devices with my headset and switching the headset on does not necessarily cause it to connect with my PC unless I manually establish the connection from Bluetooth Places. My USB Bluetooth adapter is a Parani UD100.

How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters? [​IMG]

THX1138, Dec 19, 2022
Thema:

How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

1. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters? - Similar Threads - connect pair Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  4. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  5. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  6. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  7. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  9. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  10. Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headsets pair but can't connect: I am having problems pairing ANY bluetooth headphones or headsets to my Windows 10 PC. When I try to pair any headphones it finds them and seems to sucessfully pair, but they do not connect. When I click connect I get the error : "That didn't work. Make sure you Bluetooth...