Windows 10: How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

Discus and support How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BaibhavDtl, Feb 5, 2022.

1. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've tried going to Settings>Personalization>Colours and checking the Title bars and windows borders options uder show the accent colour onthe following surfaces but it isn't helping. I've tried switching brosers and deleting the extension Charcoal Messenger that forces messenger's UI to be on drk mode but no! This stupid title bar dosent change its colour.

:)

BaibhavDtl, Feb 5, 2022
  2. wolfie69 Win User

Title Bar colour change.

Jmarco0921 Sorry...My mistake, it's the "TITLE BAR" that I want to colour, not the Task Bar. There is no
    option in Settings by which I can colour in the Title Bar. All the answers I have found to colour the Title Bar are either very confusing, or haven't worked.

Yours,

wolfie69, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Title Bar colour change.

Sounds like you're not using the Fall update then. You need that for this functionality (title bar colour change) to be supported. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application :)

zachd [MSFT], Feb 5, 2022
  4. djp42 Win User

How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-change-title-bar-color-in-windows-10/

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

1. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application - Similar Threads - change colour title

2. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  3. Change colour of File Explorer title bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change colour of File Explorer title bar?: I can change the colour of the start menu, taskbar, and program title bars as well as Internet Explorer title bar. However, the File Explorer bar remains grey. I have attached a screenshot to show my settings and results of the selections I chose. Custom - Dark - Light - Show...
  4. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application: Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've tried going to Settings>Personalization>Colours and checking the Title bars and windows borders options uder show the accent...
  5. How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the colour of the title bar in this application: Hello there! This Messenger app is actually just a shortcut or a chrome app you can say that I have created for my convineance but it looks ugly. I've tried going to Settings>Personalization>Colours and checking the Title bars and windows borders options uder show the accent...
  6. searching for a tool to change title bar and boarder colours

searching for a tool to change title bar and boarder colours: i used to have a customization tool that allowed me to change in depth colours like the title bar that worked with high contrast mode but i just cant remember the name of it. in fact i dont even remember if it was a 3rd party tool i downloaded or a setting i changed in...
  7. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: In Win7 I had title bars that were graded from one colour to another along the length. They started red at the left and gradually merged to be blue at the right. How do I do this in Win10?...
  8. Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?

Change only the colour of the title bar or the window borders?: Is there a way of changing the colour of ONLY the title bars OR the window borders? In the latest update, they seem to have changed it so that both are changed together I usually have it blue but having this colour obscures the options to the top left and having it white...
  9. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  10. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...