Windows 10: how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

Discus and support how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hailey Helms, Jul 7, 2024.

1. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the computer, when i click i forgot my pin and follow the directions it redirects me to a microsoft account website that also requires the pin to change anything, what do i do?

:)

Hailey Helms, Jul 7, 2024

2. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Jul 7, 2024
  3. MrsT22110 Win User
    forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Jul 7, 2024
  4. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

PIN stoped working for no reason

Hi Anturaju,

You can use PIN to add more security to your account. If you forgot your PIN, you can change it by doing the steps below:

• Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the link I forgot my PIN to prompt you to another window.
    • Click Continue to start resetting your forgotten PIN.
    • In Set up a PIN window, type your desired PIN in
      New PIN and Confirm PIN.
    • Click OK to finish.
    Please inform us if you have successfully established a new PIN in your account.

Johann Eva, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

1. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it? - Similar Threads - change security pin

2. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?: i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the computer, when i click i forgot my pin and follow the directions it redirects me to a microsoft account website that also requires...
  3. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?: i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the computer, when i click i forgot my pin and follow the directions it redirects me to a microsoft account website that also requires...
  4. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?: i had a very complex password for it but i forgot my windows security password now i don't have a password resetting device but if i can reset my password from my Microsoft account because both are linked so pls tell me how to reset it ....
  5. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?: i had a very complex password for it but i forgot my windows security password now i don't have a password resetting device but if i can reset my password from my Microsoft account because both are linked so pls tell me how to reset it ....
  6. i have forgotten my windows security password how to reset?

7. How do i change my Windows Hello Pin when I have forgotten my current pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my Windows Hello Pin when I have forgotten my current pin?: I am not able to reset my pin and it keep looping in the above error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-windows-hello-pin-when-i-have/7503e3fc-698b-4d73-b52c-8010a40c395e
  8. How do i change my Windows Hello Pin when I have forgotten my current pin?

How do i change my Windows Hello Pin when I have forgotten my current pin?: I am not able to reset my pin and it keep looping in the above error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-windows-hello-pin-when-i-have/7503e3fc-698b-4d73-b52c-8010a40c395e
  9. How do i change my Windows Hello Pin when I have forgotten my current pin?

10. How do I change my PIN?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my PIN?: Hello, I was hacked and seemed yo have resolved the issue. I've changed my password but I'd like to change my PIN as well. Thanks, Sheila https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-pin/7d6e048c-9d85-4a3f-80de-bb6fc94636d6"