Windows 10: How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?

Discus and support How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I cancel it or get a refund on an accidental purchase... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Page2, May 3, 2024.

1. How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?

How do I cancel it or get a refund on an accidental purchase

:)

Christopher Page2, May 3, 2024

2. I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice within 60 seconds. How do I cancel duplicate purchase of windows 11 pro? It will not let me in my order history!

I recently activated my newly built PC but accidentally purchased windows 11 pro twice within 60 seconds. How do I cancel duplicate purchase of windows 11 pro? It will not let me in my order history! and contacting Microsoft is apparently impossible? any attempt to contact Microsoft gives me the "HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long." error message. Anyone from Microsoft out there? please cancel my duplicate purchase and refund my $200

John Koney, May 3, 2024
  3. accidental purchase

I have an accidental purchase. Is there a way for me to cancel the purchase and get credit back for the purchase made?

LeosFamily, May 3, 2024
  4. Yumekya Win User

How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?

I accidentally updated to Windows 11 and cancelled halfway.

I accidentally updated my pc from windows 10 to windows 11, and I cancelled it halfway by opening and closing my pc, now its stuck on a loop, restarting trying to Undo the changes made to my pc.

Yumekya, May 3, 2024
Thema:

How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?

1. How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro? - Similar Threads - cancel accidental purchase

2. How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel an accidental purchase of windows 11 pro?: How do I cancel it or get a refund on an accidental purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-an-accidental-purchase-of-windows/3222db83-435f-490f-b799-a496c0376726
  3. How to Cancel Windows 10 Pro Upgrade purchase?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Cancel Windows 10 Pro Upgrade purchase?: Order Number: 9178699495Date purchased: July 8, 2023Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro1CAD 130.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase/b7b95bc2-b2b8-4bf0-a1dd-30f83dff15e4
  4. How to Cancel Windows 10 Pro Upgrade purchase?

How to Cancel Windows 10 Pro Upgrade purchase?: Order Number: 9178699495Date purchased: July 8, 2023Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro1CAD 130.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase/b7b95bc2-b2b8-4bf0-a1dd-30f83dff15e4
  5. How to Cancel Windows 10 Pro Upgrade purchase?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?

How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?: I was updating to the newest Windows 10 version when I accidentally started the upgrade to 11. I'm not ready to switch at the moment, and I want to cancel the install. I was able to pause it, but it will resume in 7 days, and I don't want that. How do I just cancel the...
  7. How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I cancel the install of Windows 11?: I was updating to the newest Windows 10 version when I accidentally started the upgrade to 11. I'm not ready to switch at the moment, and I want to cancel the install. I was able to pause it, but it will resume in 7 days, and I don't want that. How do I just cancel the...
  8. How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel Windows 11 installation?: I just finished building my computer, however now that I’m installing Windows 11 from a USB I’m stuck on the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen. There are no networks showing up. I’ve restarted my router, however that didn’t help. Ethernet isn’t an option. Now that I’ve...
  9. I accidentally updated to Windows 11 and cancelled halfway.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally updated to Windows 11 and cancelled halfway.: My brother played on my earlier, and he updated it to windows 11, and I cancelled it halfway. Now its stuck on a loop trying to Undo the changes made to my pc....
  10. I accidentally updated to Windows 11 and cancelled halfway.

I accidentally updated to Windows 11 and cancelled halfway.: My brother played on my earlier, and he updated it to windows 11, and I cancelled it halfway. Now its stuck on a loop trying to Undo the changes made to my pc....